Buying cannabis product is like buying pizza now.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
freedom
(*insert epic american flag / open range / does she still stand image here)
I'm kind of disappointed, I was expecting a wall of text. I will say I never really tied smoking the reefer to "freedom".

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
.. even if i could order weed online right now, assuming it was legal, where would i even smoke?
This entire f* country has gone smoke free. I can't even smoke in the house.
Vape concentrates. What little smell there is disperses much faster.

Reactions: KMFJD

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
even using a dry herb vape like a PAX 3 or a Crafty would really cut down on the smell, it still smells but it disperses quicker

Reactions: dank69

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
.. even if i could order weed online right now, assuming it was legal, where would i even smoke?
This entire f* country has gone smoke free. I can't even smoke in the house.
I smell it in the street here. People smoke in their cars. People smoke in their houses. People smoke walking down the street. Cops here don't pay attention, officially and I assume in actuality. You are legally entitled to grow a couple plants in your yard. I haven't tried that because I figure they'd be pinched. I try to never leave anything outside my house I'd hate to lose because I've lost a handful of things to thieves that way. Sucks. Anyway, a friend (who lives in a better neighborhood) laid some of her homegrown on me ("Diesel") so I'm set if I want to smoke. Guess I could cook with it, haven't tried that for many years.

Last edited:

dlerious

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2004
Here the govt store product may be up to 2x the cost of street corner stuff but if one has the coin it is worth it generally because the store lists THC content for each brand and provides home delivery. However your local dealer often sells otherwise unavailable product which is worth a second look either for price or quality.
Home delivery ! The wildest 60's fantasy has come true. Slap my hand and call me Jesus.
A couple friends who are patients like seeing the terpenes listed as well as THC/CBD %. One of them infuses oils and cooks with it. My job had a zero tolerance policy.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Diesel is solid, I've had OG Diesel, and a bunch of hybrids, Cherry Diesel, Sour Diesel, DNA Diesel, etc.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
No delivery in Connecticut yet and although weed is now 100% legal for adult recreational use there's no rec-dispensaries allowed at all until May 2022 which is kind of weak compared to how quickly NY is moving. (at least we're not really dragging a$$ like NJ!)

I however have had a med-card for a long time and have a really great medical dispensary less then a mile from my home.

Prices are higher then on the street but roughly 50-60% of Mass rec-dispensary prices .... COMPLETELY worth it knowing exactly what your getting!

:oops:

3 Arrested in connection with Fentanyl laced weed

Last edited:
Reactions: dank69