Buy 2 Video Games, Get 1 FREE at Amazon/ToysRUs.com - HUGE LIST!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JoPh

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
is there b&m selection different? the online xbox list sucks.

Albis

Platinum Member
May 29, 2004
can anyone confirm that it only works on one system. for example, if you buy two ps2 games do you HAVE to get another ps2 game for free

KFCrispy

Jul 15, 2003
argh, it's only for the same system, same price. check out the details: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obi...48/002-4013334-0291244

For a limited time, when you buy two select video games from Toysrus.com, you can get a third one free. If Toysrus.com not the seller, this will be noted on the product detail page. Please choose three games from one of the offers detailed below and then enter the promotional code shown for that offer at checkout. Each unique promotional code can be redeemed only once and is not combinable with any other GameCube, PlayStation2, or Xbox promotional codes during these special promotional offers. While supplies last. Offers expire on October 30, 2004.

Choose one of the following offers:

GameCube

Buy two select GameCube games priced at $19.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGGMCBE7999.
Buy two select GameCube games priced at $29.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGGMCBE2999.
Buy two select GameCube games priced at $39.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGGMCBE3999.
Buy two select GameCube games priced at $49.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGGMCBE4999.

PlayStation2

Buy two select PlayStation2 games priced at $19.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGPS2GV7999.
Buy two select PlayStation2 games priced at $29.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGPS2GV2999.
Buy two select PlayStation2 games priced at $39.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGPS2GV3999.
Buy two select PlayStation2 games priced at $49.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGPS2GV4999.

Xbox

Buy two select Xbox games priced at $19.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGXBXVG7999.
Buy two select Xbox games priced at $29.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGXBXVG2999.
Buy two select Xbox games priced at $39.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGXBXVG3999.
Buy two select Xbox games priced at $49.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGXBXVG4999

this is bad, i wanted two $20 games and one $30, and they can't do that? i'd gladly pay $50 to get one of the $20 free...

i'm sending a msg to Customer Service to see we can work something out........

EDIT: hey if you're not satisfied with the strictness of this deal, send a request/complaint to their Customer Service! with enough responses, they may relax their rules. if that link doesn't work, go to the bottom of any amazon page, "Contact Us" -> "Prices, Promotions, & Rebates" -> "I have a question that's not listed above."
thanks

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Buy two select Xbox games priced at $49.99, get a third one free. Promotional code: RTGXBXVG4999

this is bad, i wanted two $20 games and one $30, and they can't do that? i'd gladly pay $50 to get one of the $20 free...

i'm sending a msg to Customer Service to see we can work something out........

I don't know if it will work online, but you can do that in the B & M stores....I just did what you want to do.

I got a $50.00 game, a $30.00 game, and got a free $19.99 game.

mofo80

Oct 24, 2004
you can mix and match different console games. go to b&m. at first they said no to me. then they scanned it and said yes.

straubs

Jan 31, 2001
As stated above, the games must all be exactly the same price or the code won't work! For example, if you are getting all $49.99 priced games, the third one cannot be $47.99. Strange...

I you want to make this scorching hot, make 2 of the games you buy EA Sports games, then when you get the games, send in the UPCs for another FREE EA Sports game! That's FOUR games for the price of TWO! :D

Doh, almost forgot the link:

EA Sports buy 2 get one free
(My compliments to f*tw*llet for the tip)