Buy 2 HP inkjet carts or 1 toner get Quicken 03 Premier Home & Biz for free by mail

labgeek

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2002
I mentioned this in the Officemax post but I think it deserves a mention of it's own... I found it by typing quicken in at google. HP's running an adword campaign (those ads off to the right).

If you 2 HP inkjet cartridges or 1 toner cartridge, you can go here: http://www.hp.com/sbso/mbiz/bizkeys/index.html#quicken click on the "Free Quicken..." link and get Quicken 2003 Premier home and Business free by mail. If you're unfamiliar with Quicken it goes: Basic, Deluxe, Premier and finally Premier Home and Business ($30, $50, $80, $90 retail respectively - you can save $10 by buying direct though). You can go here: http://www.quicken.com/quickensw/ to compare the packages, but it doesn't even mention the Basic version.

Note: the form specifically states it must be an HP authorized reseller that sells you the cartridges. There's a phone # (not toll-free) on the form if someone wants to check if OD and OM are "authorized".

Lark888

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
OM, OD and Staples almost HAVE to be authorized retailers. Nice post - I just purchased two HP carts about 2 weeks ago from OD & still have the boxes. Looks like a free Quickin for me (and I use this version - just older year). :)

carmann

Golden Member
Jan 28, 2001
Thanks.

I purchased a couple cartridges a few months back so I'll be getting my free copy :D

labgeek

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2002
No problem.

I would think that OD and OM would be authorized. I also noticed that customer has to pay sales tax but there's nothing about how.

By the way, if anyone ever buys a download version of quicken. Write the file to a CD. Once the next version comes out, you can no longer download the previous version. Happened to me recently upgrading machine and OS. Guess how it's getting fixed! I had saved the installer app (the thing that said "save this to install Quicken again in the future", but it won't run anymore. Finally got an answer as to why, and there was no discount for "upgrading". I was going to buy a 2002 Deluxe off ebay to recover but then found this. May still buy a cheap version off ebay in the meantime.

labgeek

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2002
Just a reminder for people who may have missed this deal -- Ends this month