Button-fly jeans...

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
How is it even possible to zip yourself into a zipper, you'd have to be absolutely ****** retarded or impatient. It'd be like watching yourself slam your hand into a door and doing nothing about it.

Fike

Oct 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Platypus
How is it even possible to zip yourself into a zipper, you'd have to be absolutely ****** retarded or impatient. It'd be like watching yourself slam your hand into a door and doing nothing about it.

The same way you can...
...hit your thumb with a hammer
...lock your keys in the car
...burn your mouth on hot food
...cut yourself shaving
...stub your toe
...have a car accident

I will admit that I have done it once, although not that badly. It really sucks. I think it is mostly a hazard of free-balling. But once you get acustomed to freeballing, you will never let the boys be cooped up in a sweaty little bag ever again.

I never did understand the compulsion to wear underwear anyway.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Some of those are different.. when you're working with such delicate equipment, it's almost impossible to zip yourself if you wear underwear. I can understand if you don't.

I've only done it once and it was because I was being impatient.. it only takes once to make sure you never do it again. :p

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Yeah.. kind of weird how it spiraled into a study on modern male uriniation but I disgress :p

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Yeah.. kind of weird how it spiraled into a study on modern male uriniation but I disgress :p

But I can relate....which is why I donated the only pair of button-fly pants I've bought to Goodwill. Now the poor can bear that hardship :p

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: JS80
this is why i refuse to where eurotrash diesel

Do you how them or why them instead? :p

damn you.

seriously, button fly takes forever to button up. i tried it on once and I just gave up.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

damn you.

seriously, button fly takes forever to button up. i tried it on once and I just gave up.

So you just walked around with your wang out or peed your pants? :p

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: K1052

damn you.

So you just walked around with your wang out or peed your pants? :p

rock out with your......:eek:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
They seem to look much nicer on the ladies. ....I don't imagine the button fly as a dude thing..

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: zinfamous
They seem to look much nicer on the ladies. ....I don't imagine the button fly as a dude thing..

yea, imagine after taking a piss you take 2 minutes to button that shvt up. girls have stalls to take all their time.

EngenZerO

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2001
all my reuhl jeans are button fly... i love them... wouldnt trade them in for any other pair of jeans with a zipper...

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: w00t
I like em wearing some right now actually more than the zipper

psssh, back in the 80s nobody had a "zipper fly". It was all about the button-fly.

See, with a zipper you had to actually work to get her pants off. With a button-fly all you had to do was undue the top button and PULL. She would giggle and you would get to work.

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
yea, once you've done the drunk button up the fly missing a button, you won't do it again!

zipper forever!

OpenThirdEye

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2004
I owned one pair of button-fly jeans a few years ago... I don't think I'll buy another pair ever again. Drunk + button fly == no fun