Buttery emails Trump style

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
I pretty much knew this would be your answer...lol! I've got you nailed down now so no need to do anything more than laugh at you, otherwise you're just a waste of time.
You’re not as smart or clever as you think you are

Mar 11, 2004
Good for him.

He fucking downvoted that post because he's so mad at you for making fun of his ridiculously hilariously shitty attempts at diversion that even when you support something he said he'll downvote you. What a complete crybaby bitch.

I'm starting to wonder if Hilary Clinton gets these people erect and that's why they can't stop talking about her, its probably the only way they can get aroused any more. Republicans have given themselves Pavlov dongs! Definitely doesn't surprise me that they're fueled by hate boners.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
He fucking downvoted that post because he's so mad at you for making fun of his ridiculously hilariously shitty attempts at diversion that even when you support something he said he'll downvote you. What a complete crybaby bitch.

I'm starting to wonder if Hilary Clinton gets these people erect and that's why they can't stop talking about her, its probably the only way they can get aroused any more. Republicans have given themselves Pavlov dongs! Definitely doesn't surprise me that they're fueled by hate boners.
yawn

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
So... does anyone here think that WhatsApp end-to-end encryption is really government-proof? That the FBI or NSA doesn't have a way in to monitor things if they need to (or at least get dates/times/phone numbers?)

Would be lovely to see javanka get caught red handed...
As someone in the security industry.... No they're not government-proof