But her e-mails (Kusher used private e-mail for WH business)

Dec 10, 2005
Washington Post
President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has used a private email account to conduct and discuss official White House business dozens of times, his lawyer confirmed Sunday.

Kushner used the private account through his first nine months in government service, even as the president continued to criticize his opponent in the 2016 presidential election, Democrat Hillary Clinton, for her use of a private email account for government business. Kushner several times used his account to exchange news stories and minor reactions or updates with other administration officials.
Kushner’s use of a private account mirrors a broader trend within the Trump White House. He is not alone in communicating about official business over private channels.

Many senior White House officials and others in the administration regularly correspond with journalists about government business on their personal cellphones, as opposed to using their official lines. People familiar with his communications said former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and former senior adviser Stephen K. Bannon also used private email accounts from time to time, including in their exchanges with Kushner. It’s unclear if these officials forwarded emails to their White House accounts, said one White House official.

But I'm sure this is okay, for reasons...

Update:
https://nyti.ms/2yosHwe
The count is now up to 6 officials using private e-mails.

Last edited:
Reactions: UberNeuman

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
So what, so what about all of this, it doesn't matter since Trump will ensure that it doesn't matter anyway.

You literally have someone in the whitehouse that can do that, that can pervert justice to the point where no one gets to pay for treason.

That is your founding law and it is completely unique in the western world but shared in most Muslim dictatorships and Russia.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So what, so what about all of this, it doesn't matter since Trump will ensure that it doesn't matter anyway.

You literally have someone in the whitehouse that can do that, that can pervert justice to the point where no one gets to pay for treason.

That is your founding law and it is completely unique in the western world but shared in most Muslim dictatorships and Russia.

Have you not yet realized that buttery males was a contrived scandal? Red meat for the Birther/Benghazi believers? Slimey innuendo of the most effective kind?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Trump suckers will do an immediate about face on private e-mails in 3...2...1...
Why would they? One half of his supporters already want Kushner gone (globalist Jew)...The other half can't form an opinion for themselves so they will wait for the talking points.

Reactions: ch33zw1z and skull

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The "New Normal" where Trump has managed to numb and dumb down his followers and millions of others who simply gave up and gave in to his incessant lies, tall tales, tit for tatters with his pal over at the DPRK, throwing vapid threats at sportsmen, suggesting to cops they need to step up their violence against the citizenry and on and on and on......But it's all good, because it's now normal for our POTUS to behave that way as far as his umpteen millions of supporters are concerned.

Well, I guess it would make a world of difference if a Democrat POTUS would behave exactly, infinitesimally precisely like Trump, now wouldn't it? I wonder why (rhetorical).

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
No pivot needed. It's fake news.

It's news like this makes me drop the trying to understand the everyones viewpoint, to putting on the gloves and coming out fighting. These people have and continue to embace a sickness. If you voted for Trump and are still a supporter, then you have an issue with reality.

Here's the fun part - they don't have to keep doing it. Come back to reality. It doesn't hurt. Much.

Reactions: ch33zw1z
Feb 4, 2009
I am no Trump guy, I also see the irony of this however let's be fair, as of right now it appears to be a little used email account that most of its use was replying to people who emailed him.
This isn't saying it shouldn't be look at given what's transpired it's just saying be fair about it.

Nov 8, 2012
I am no Trump guy, I also see the irony of this however let's be fair, as of right now it appears to be a little used email account that most of its use was replying to people who emailed him.
This isn't saying it shouldn't be look at given what's transpired it's just saying be fair about it.

Agree -

there is quite a bit of a difference from transitioning ALL of your email (both private, personal, AND government work emails) to your own server. QUITE a bit of a stretch to compare this - and to be honest, it's not surprising retards here are comparing it to that. We're talking about some retard Trump kid, did you honest expect him to know and understand the due diligence of ensuring/understanding what constitutes as classified.material that needs to go through his official government email? I don't, you're talking about someone with no actual experience in government compliance until now.

Just 9 months ago the kid was sending these types of emails all the time, without a care or wonder if it had to go through proper procedures/channels for compliance.

Nice to see Fanatical Meat doesn't have his liberal tears blinders on to see the difference.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Agree -

there is quite a bit of a difference from transitioning ALL of your email (both private, personal, AND government work emails) to your own server. QUITE a bit of a stretch to compare this - and to be honest, it's not surprising retards here are comparing it to that. We're talking about some retard Trump kid, did you honest expect him to know and understand the due diligence of ensuring/understanding what constitutes as classified.material that needs to go through his official government email? I don't, you're talking about someone with no actual experience in government compliance until now.

Just 9 months ago the kid was sending these types of emails all the time, without a care or wonder if it had to go through proper procedures/channels for compliance.

Nice to see Fanatical Meat doesn't have his liberal tears blinders on to see the difference.
So you're saying he's unqualified to be the Secretary of Everything?

Jul 9, 2009
Have you not yet realized that buttery males was a contrived scandal? Red meat for the Birther/Benghazi believers? Slimey innuendo of the most effective kind?

"Richard Windsor never existed at the EPA, but the agency awarded the fictional staffer’s email account certificates proving he had mastered all of the agency’s technology training — including declaring him a “scholar of ethical behavior,” according to documents disclosed late last week.

Windsor.Richard@epa.gov was the controversial email alias used by former Environmental Protection AgencyAdministrator Lisa Jackson, who resigned earlier this year amid questions about whether epa-using-instant-messages-avoid-s/?page=all”>her agency was complying with open-records laws.

The new records — the latest in a series that EPA critics have pried loose under open-records requests — suggests Ms. Jackson used the alias even more widely than known, including taking required agency computer training under the fake identity." ............

Lisa Jackson, the head of the EPA during the Obama Administration not only used a private email account for government business, but used a false name to set up a false email account to do it. You effing hypocrites are just too much fun.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/2/newly-released-emails-show-epa-directors-extensive/

"President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.

The disclosure came as the FBI released its second batch of documents from its investigation into Clinton’s private email server during her tenure as secretary of state."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607

Reactions: gamervivek

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

We really have no idea what was sent through it and to who and we have no idea whether those correspondences were like you describe.

I think we’ve all heard ‘I know this looks bad but everything was really innocent’ and had that be a lie often enough that they no longer get the benefit of the doubt.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Kushner isn't exactly running for president either.

Yeah he’s just in charge of remaking the entire federal government, solving the opioid crisis, securing Middle East peace, reforming the VA, fixing the criminal justice system, and as acting as de facto embassador to China.

With such a limited portfolio I can see why conservatives would have thought Clinton’s private email was a big deal but not Kushner. Lol.

Reactions: Malogeek

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
We won't know how serious this is until after the Congressional investigation, and the Congressional investigation, and the Congressional investigation, and the Congressional investigation, and the Congressional investigation, and after grilling him for 16 hours in front of the Congressional investigation.

Reactions: Meghan54

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
We really have no idea what was sent through it and to who and we have no idea whether those correspondences were like you describe.

I think we’ve all heard ‘I know this looks bad but everything was really innocent’ and had that be a lie often enough that they no longer get the benefit of the doubt.

The problem is that there's a difference between rational objections and deciding to be the equivalent of Birthers (not directed at you) where everything is a conspiracy and frankly I've seen more and more irrational behaviors. I understand suspicions but we're not dealing with anything classified and there's no indication of wrongdoing. Doubt I understand but the tendency to find absolutely anything and make it into something to stir the pot on the part of the press and the Opposition as I will call it is in no way helpful.

Again I understand it but the road named "Paranoia" is slippery and leads down a steep rabbit hole. We shouldn't become what we despise.

FWIW.

Reactions: NesuD

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
The problem is that there's a difference between rational objections and deciding to be the equivalent of Birthers (not directed at you) where everything is a conspiracy and frankly I've seen more and more irrational behaviors. I understand suspicions but we're not dealing with anything classified and there's no indication of wrongdoing. Doubt I understand but the tendency to find absolutely anything and make it into something to stir the pot on the part of the press and the Opposition as I will call it is in no way helpful.

Again I understand it but the road named "Paranoia" is slippery and leads down a steep rabbit hole. We shouldn't become what we despise.

FWIW.

To be clear we have no idea if we are dealing with any classified information or not. There’s also definitely evidence of wrongdoing here, it’s just a question of how wrong.

So far as we know thus far it appears Kushner conducted at least some government business over private email, which is a violation of federal regulations governing email use. There’s no way to know if the contents of those emails were classified or not without knowing what he sent.

It’s hard not to see how similar this issue is to conservative complaints about Clinton but somehow I doubt there will be calls to imprison Kushner. I don’t view this as any more serious than the Clinton nonsense, but the hypocrisy is pretty unbelievable.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Kushner isn't exactly running for president either.

I am going to assume that you are referring to Hillary..

When the story first publicly broke about her emails it was before she announced her run for the presidency.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

"Richard Windsor never existed at the EPA, but the agency awarded the fictional staffer’s email account certificates proving he had mastered all of the agency’s technology training — including declaring him a “scholar of ethical behavior,” according to documents disclosed late last week.

Windsor.Richard@epa.gov was the controversial email alias used by former Environmental Protection AgencyAdministrator Lisa Jackson, who resigned earlier this year amid questions about whether epa-using-instant-messages-avoid-s/?page=all”>her agency was complying with open-records laws.

The new records — the latest in a series that EPA critics have pried loose under open-records requests — suggests Ms. Jackson used the alias even more widely than known, including taking required agency computer training under the fake identity." ............

Lisa Jackson, the head of the EPA during the Obama Administration not only used a private email account for government business, but used a false name to set up a false email account to do it. You effing hypocrites are just too much fun.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/2/newly-released-emails-show-epa-directors-extensive/

"President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.

The disclosure came as the FBI released its second batch of documents from its investigation into Clinton’s private email server during her tenure as secretary of state."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607

So what? Those emails have all been preserved on govt servers.

What this shows is the utter hypocrisy of Trumpsters, yourself among them. If it's wrong for Hillary, how can it be right for Jared?

Crooked Jared! What's he hiding? Lock him up!

Feb 4, 2009
So what? Those emails have all been preserved on govt servers.

What this shows is the utter hypocrisy of Trumpsters, yourself among them. If it's wrong for Hillary, how can it be right for Jared?

Crooked Jared! What's he hiding? Lock him up!

Taj is just diverting don't go down that hole