Business majors.. what do you do for work now?

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
I'll be graduating next year with double concentration in marketing and management. Switching from horrid graphic design, I'm loving every classes I'm taking...

Now I ask of you with BSBA, what was your entry level job and what do you do now? Please do tell if you went for MBA+

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I'm a business major with 21 hours to go.

I'm a Network Systems Administrator at the university I attend.

I started off 5 years ago working in a computer shop as a tech, then was a student worker at the university, then worked for the state dept of labor as a computer tech/computer instructor, and then started working for the Olan Mills headquarters in computer support....

FoolishMcNasty

Feb 20, 2002
I am now working (graduated 2001) as a Building Envelope Consultant (Specialized niche in Civil Engineering)...not sure if that will help, but I really didn't feel like getting a low-paying, entry-level job as a sales/marketing individual, so i found a small engineering firm that was starting to grow and now act as an Asst. Project Manager/Sys. Admin/Marketing Director...I get to use many of the skills I learned in school and continue to learn.

SuepaFly

Jun 3, 2001
BS in international business, graduated last year. Currently looking for work and interviewing. What I want to do is market research analysis (basically get data on sales, forecast them, and give a general idea of where the product/market is heading for that product). Got an interview tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Feb 24, 2001
BBA Accounting in 2000 and Masters in Accounting in 2002. Work as an accountant at an accounting firm. Do mostly corporate taxes.