Bush's only got a little bit more to go

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Jani
Oops you used THE H-word. You lose ;) Funny thing Nazi card is often used by pro-war people referring Iraq and WWII-Germany.

Well at least Saddam and Hitler were both guilty of genocide, how many has Bush tossed in the oven, or do you think he will gas us?

aznparty

Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: NesuD
Hmm looks like this thread was started by a Moron. no comment not worth my time.:camera:

Yes it is not worth your time to comment here, you should spend your time more wisely! So please dont waste your time by posting comments such as "this thread was started by a Moron" I would hate for you to come on here and whine about how I wasted your time with my post.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
In that case, 50% of the world has something in common with Hitler.
---------------------
50%, that's a laugh. I'b bet upwards of 95%

SpideyCU

Golden Member
Nov 17, 2000
To even begin to compare the worst mass murdered in the history of this planet to the sitting President of the U.S. is just so far beyond ridiculous that words fail me now.
I'd have to call you on a slight technicality there, conjur. The man-made famine which Stalin was responsible for killed between 7-10 million of his own citizens, mostly Ukrainians (exact numbers, as you can imagine, are staggeringly difficult to get for something of that magnitude). While he didn't directly rope them into camps and exterminate them, starving them will result in death either way. It's just that Hitler was decidedly more active in his insanity. I guess it depends what you describe as "worse"...killing twice as many people in a slow, painful fashion, or killing half as many with viciously hateful and efficient madness. *sigh*

Of course, there have also been a few people here like elzmaddy comparing Bush to Stalin, so it's the same story in the end. "Baseless, inflammatory crap", as asserted.

SpideyCU

Golden Member
Nov 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
In that case, 50% of the world has something in common with Hitler.
---------------------
50%, that's a laugh. I'b bet upwards of 95%
This isn't common, but, I fully agree with Moonbeam on a point. I feel a little light-headed...