Bush's Ignorance/Bush's Bullcrap

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
And not even GW thought that you could fool people twice, but he was wrong, now some people such as yourself can be fooled a million times without getting it.

You support him based on an ideology you don't even share, how stupid is that?

:laugh::thumbsup:

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Harvey
Originally posted by: TastesLikeChicken
Good thing Gore didn't get elected. He makes Bush look like a genius in comparison.

http://www.gargaro.com/algore.html

Great authoritative link! It makes you look like your only quest in life is searching between your gluteal cheeks, looking for a better view of your upper intestine. :roll:

Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
Originally posted by: JD50

Still waiting on that proof Harvey......something more than you showing proof that Bush believed what the CIA told him.

:clock:...........

Check out the news for the last five years or so, you'll find it there.

I disagree, John. He could check the news for the last seven years. He's been screwing the pooch since he got into office. :(

As of 01/26/08 1:19 am EDT, 3,932 American troops are dead in his war of lies, and tens of thousands more are wounded, scarred and disabled for life.
rose.gif
:(

If Bush didn't believe the CIA, or Richard Clarke, or General Shinsecki, or any of the many competent professionals who warned him about every one of his stupid fuck ups, at a minimum, he's too fucking stupid to be President.

Of course, the Traitor In Chief had much earlier warnings. In his memoir, A World Transformed (1998), written with Brent Scowcroft, on pp. 489 - 490, George H.W. Bush predicted exactly what has happened:

Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq, would have violated our guideline about not changing objectives in midstream, engaging in "mission creep," and would have incurred incalculable human and political costs. Apprehending him was probably impossible. We had been unable to find Noriega in Panama, which we knew intimately. We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect, rule Iraq. The coalition would instantly have collapsed, the Arabs deserting it in anger and other allies pulling out as well. Under those circumstances, there was no viable "exit strategy" we could see, violating another of our principles. Furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-Cold War world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the United Nations' mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression that we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the United States could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land. It would have been a dramatically different--and perhaps barren--outcome.

Sound familiar? :Q If only his idiot son could read! :(

Sep 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Harvey
Good thing Gore didn't get elected. He makes Bush look like a genius in comparison.

Great authoritative link! It makes you look like your only quest in life is searching between your gluteal cheeks, looking for a better view of your upper intestine. :roll:
Uh huh. All the quotes are sourced yet it's somehow not authoritative.

I'm just demonstrating how idiotically simple it is to dig up the stupidity of public figures if one looks even casually. Gore is no exception Surely even a simpleton like you knows that, Harvey?

Heck, think of all the material for future threads about how stupid our president is if Hillary gets elected. Here's just one example from amongst many:

"We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."

:D

1EZduzit

Lifer
Feb 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

Gore was elected.
It's possible he was elected on your planet but I don't keep up with the news there.

No matter the planet, it's painfully obvious to most/all of us that you don't keep up with the news.. period.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: 1EZduzit
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

Gore was elected.
It's possible he was elected on your planet but I don't keep up with the news there.

No matter the planet, it's painfully obvious to most/all of us that you don't keep up with the news.. period.

Not to mention a failure to understand how presidential elections work ;)

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Perknose
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
Wow! I guess I won't be voting for GWB.

The question is, "How do you defend your two previous votes?"

Easy...

1. Gore
2. Kerry

When do we get to talk about Hillary being named after Sir Edmund Hllary?

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
Originally posted by: Perknose

The question is, "How do you defend your two previous votes?"

Easy...

1. Gore
2. Kerry

When do we get to talk about Hillary being named after Sir Edmund Hllary?
After that we can talk about the phony tale Bill and Hillary like to use to explain how they met.

This thread is just stupid. Complaining because Bush told a story about a painting??
If he was still running for office it might shed some light on his character, but he is not running for anything so at this points it is rather meaningless.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
He already fooled you twice, no doubt if he was running he'd fool you again.

If the Dems keep putting up a bore and a phoney could be.