Bushlite buys your vote and gives you....

I'm Typing

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Quote: "When I am your president, I will make the rights of the unborn a priority when it comes to choosing judges in this country." GW in a letter to the Southern Baptists.

When a man gives a woman money in return for control over her reproductive organs, what do you call that woman? Bushlite will give you a tax break, and in return will appoint judges that will take away your right to choose. So in other words, women who vote for bushlite are whoring themselves out for a tax break.
?

Bush worked with the major polluters in Texas to draft pollution control standards that essentially enabled the industries to police themselves, when it comes to cleaning up the environment in Texas. Texas' pollution record has become so bad, that the Texas legislature had to hire a lobbyist to plead with the Federal Government to not withhold Federal highway funding based on the air and water quality in the state?Time Magazine.

Bushlite will give you a tax break, and in return will make it easier for people to pollute your air and water. So when you vote for bushlite, you are selling out the earth, and your children's ability to grow up in a clean environment.
?

"Sometimes I think there might be too much freedom on the internet."--GW, after he found out about a web site that lampoons him and his family--
Bushlite will give you a tax break, then work to regulate the internet. So when you vote for bushlite, you are selling out your ability to surf wherever you want to or create whatever web site you want to on the internet.

?
"I can never concentrate on anything for more than 15 minutes at a time"-- GW, in an interview with The New York Times? Bushlite will give you a tax break, and in return, you get a man with such a limited attention span that he will have to employ a whole group of unelected "advisors" to set policy and plan out the future of the country.
?

Gore, on the other hand, will take more of your money, and work to keep oil wells out of our national parks, appoint judges that will support a woman's right to choose, and continue with an administration that helped bring the jobless rate from 7.5% to 3.9%. We are now at the point where we have to increase the number of technical visas because there are so many IT positions going unfilled today.

Oh, and if you elect Gore, you will have to hear him exaggerate about things that happened in his personal life. Big FSCKING deal.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
<< Gore, on the other hand, will take more of your money >>

I'm Typing,

I agree. I'd prefer to keep the money I earned thank you and I wouldn't trust a compulsive liar to spend it wisely in any event.

Chef0083

Golden Member
Dec 9, 1999
I thuoght Gore was gonna put it in a Lock Box,, you know,, those little mettle boxes with a small key...;)

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
JellyBaby
Don't hold your breath waiting for Bush to give you any money.Not unless you make over $100,000 a year. And if you do,you don't need a tax break.Your tax accountant does the same for you as all the fat cats. No tax at all.(Or at least so substantially reduced as to be a non issue)

ToBeMe

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
And &quot;Treestump Gore&quot;........................Fact: Preaches about the Environment.....and owns stock in an Oil Company!Fact: Gore has been quoted in saying that if elected he will push legislation difining that you have NO Right to own Any Firearm! Fact: Gore's Budget plan will have the National debt soaring to new heights without any disearnable help or relief to the citizens of the USA thus Greenspan has chosen to back Bush! Fact: The Senior Citizen of our country who have the biggest &quot;say&quot; in whom will be elected have chosen Bush to be their candidate overwhelmingly because Gores' plan does nothing to aid in their problems concerning Health &amp; Prescription Care! Fact: Gore has repeatedly proven that he will lie, cheat, steal, whatever it takes to keep his &quot;agenda&quot; (i.e. China) Finally: If elected we face 4 years of endless lies &amp; scandal........let's put a STOP to the scandal ridden administration which Gore is part of NOW! :) Have A Nice Day!

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Clearly, there are a lot of people who really haven't looked at the Bush tax plan, or we wouldn't continue seeing stupid statements about only the wealthy getting a break.

Bush is going to win. Get over it.

Russ, NCNE

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
<< Don't hold your breath waiting for Bush to give you any money. >>

Tripleshot,

Yep. This has been done to death in another thread but the result is that a bunch of things must go right (no pun intended) in order for the middle class to see any of that juicy tax relief. And the probability of it all going down just right is next to nil.

On the general issue of taxation: everybody deserves a tax rate cut. Taxes are far too high already and I can't believe Gore is getting a free ride on all his new spending proposals.

Napalm381

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Pennstate: Please refer to the last sentence of Russ' post above.

<< And if you do,you don't need a tax break.Your tax accountant does the same for you as all the fat cats. No tax at all.(Or at least so substantially reduced as to be a non issue) >>

If the rich pay so little tax, then why does the top one percent of households pay almost one-third of income tax revenue? Doesn't sound like that's a non-issue to me.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Why should women have rights to control her reproductive organs? They don't have the right to control what they put in their veins (ie, drugs).

And the Clinton administration was big into policing the internet, so Gore is no free-speech hero.

Napalm381

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999

<< so Gore is no free-speech hero. >>

And Lieberman is worse. How many times have we heard him railing against the evils of movies and music?

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
...and Gore isn't trying to buy our votes by asking Clinton to release some of our oil reserves when Gore has written that he wants gas prices in this country to be the same as Europe? He's just trying to be the hero in an election year.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm Typing

If the aim of these posts are to sway the undecided to the Gore camp, I have a feeling that plan is backfiring on you. Everytime you start one of your lame anti-Bush threads, you're immediately swamped by dozens of people firing back anti-Gore posts. Time for a new game plan.

I'm Typing

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Red: One of the main reasons why Bork did not get in was because he thought the Second Amendment did not guarantee the right of any idiot to own a gun. Also, we are not really sure if the dems will control either house for the first two years of a bushlite presidency...leaving the path open to unbridled republiKlan legislation.

ToBe: Thanks for citing your sources, it makes what you have to say so much more believable. And if you think that getting information from Rush is a good way to learn, you deserve the man you want to elect.

Boberfett: How typical and sad. Yes, a woman should have the right to choose, and she is giving that right away when she votes bushlite into office. Unless, of course, she is rich?then she can choose to leave the country and get an abortion in a civilized nation (or she can go to a real doctor who will charge a huge fee to make sure it stays quiet).

The point of these threads is to make sure that people get pissed off enough to go out and vote. I am offended at the thought of a man like bushlite winning this election, and will do whatever I can to make sure that he is defeated next week.

Just heard this one on the news...did you know that during the Texas state legislature sessions (which last around 90 days and are held every TWO YEARS?wtf is that?????), bushlite came in at 8, took a 1 hour lunch every day, and spend two hours a day playing pinball??? One of the other republican state legislators was relating that story on the radio here....funny, and sad...

ToBeMe

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
Sheesh &quot;I'm Typing&quot;........if I would've known you were so sensitive about it I wouldn't have posted any opposing views! Sorry if I made you cry or anything.......Good luck in your &quot;quest&quot;! :D

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm Typing - Thanks for citing your sources, it makes what you have to say so much more believable.

The only thing in your post that made any sense.
&quot;Gore, on the other hand, will take more of your money,&quot;

I'm voting for Gov. Bush for President.

I'm Typing

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Etec: If you want to go to the archives of the sources that I have quoted, you will find all of them true. Interesting how you question the reliability of the sources, rather than address the issues they raise. Of course, one could not ask for more, when your candidate does not have a rational argument to counter the truth.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
brandc,

He doesn't have that anymore. It was air-brushed in to oblivion.

Russ, NCNE

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Let's look at some facts, not fantasy.

Remember Gore emphasizing that $10,000 college tax credit during the debates. How loudly he said $10,000.

Just another Gore lie
<<
The fact is, parents already get federal tax breaks for college tuition. Although the Gore campaign has pledged to modestly increase that amount, it fails to mention that millions of families and students would be ineligible for the break.
>>