Bush Takes Responsibility for Iraq Claim !

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Michael
BOBDN - Are you stuttering?

I don't have time right now to give your question a more full answer.

I'll get to it eventually.

Michael

You see, Michael doesn't care where the WMDs are. Because it was only a reason to go to war. You know, kinda like "...we had too many bullets and so we had to shoot them at somebody." There was a reason, so we went to war. That pretty much seems to be the argument. It doesn't matter if the reason was actually correct or not. Besides, it's all water under the bridge now. Haven't you seen the smiling, happy Iraqis? Those guys freakin' love us now.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
BOBDN - Are you stuttering?

I don't have time right now to give your question a more full answer.

I'll get to it eventually.

Michael

I don't stutter. You said "Yes" when asked if Iraq posed a clear and present danger to the US.

Where's your proof? Same place as Bush's proof?

Your credibility is now where his is as well.

Where's the WMD? Where's the clear and present danger?

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
You see, when Bush is pressed with the same questions he has no answer either.

This is why even if he does manage to win the next election he will go down just like Nixon.

I can't wait to see the draft dodging, AWOL, drug addict, alcoholic, theiving, smarmy jerk get his due.

This is going to be my kind of reality TV.

*edit*
typo

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: BOBDN

This is why even if he does manage to win the next election he will go down just like Nixon.

I can't wait to see the draft dodging, AWOL, drug addict, alcoholic, theiving, smarmy jerk get his due.

*edit*
typo

Early on in this Iraqi thing Apoppin had a poll of sorts wherein he asked what everyone predicted would be the outcome etc.. on the invasion.. I opined that SH would use his WMD because not only did Bush say Iraq had them... all set to go off against us but, it was the reason we were invading. It was logical. SH had to use them because Bush said what he said. When SH did not use them... it meant that the intent argument went out the window... as well as the right to invade.. Not finding them (WMD) is possibly the reason SH didn't use them... so both sides of the argument are absent.. and the invasion was effected without any of the elements to invade being present.. Faulty Intel is a nutty excuse... think about what did the Intel see, photograph... what did it see...? If it saw nothing then the intel was not faulty the interpretation was... (the spooks saw nothing and said it was ready to launch WMD).. True I was born in the US but, it was not yesterday..

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Originally posted by: LunarRay

*edit*
typo

Early on in this Iraqi thing Apoppin had a poll of sorts wherein he asked what everyone predicted would be the outcome etc.. on the invasion.. I opined that SH would use his WMD because not only did Bush say Iraq had them... all set to go off against us but, it was the reason we were invading. It was logical. SH had to use them because Bush said what he said. When SH did not use them... it meant that the intent argument went out the window... as well as the right to invade.. Not finding them (WMD) is possibly the reason SH didn't use them... so both sides of the argument are absent.. and the invasion was effected without any of the elements to invade being present.. Faulty Intel is a nutty excuse... think about what did the Intel see, photograph... what did it see...? If it saw nothing then the intel was not faulty the interpretation was... (the spooks saw nothing and said it was ready to launch WMD).. True I was born in the US but, it was not yesterday..

The pictures our intel saw where vast oil fields ripe for the taking. Cheney, Bush, and Kenneth Lay saw dollar signs and a great retirement package. Invent a reason for war, go in and kill Saddam, take over the oil resources and get a fabulous kick back from thel ikes of Haliburton---Yes, Cheneys old company.

The above is sarcasim. I am happy about the liberation of Iraq. Time will tell what the real motives were.

Michael

Elite member
Nov 19, 1999
BOBDN - I'm working on slides for our BoD meeting next week and have been at work since 4 AM and am pretty beat right now. I have an answer that expresses my opinion, but I need about an hour to track down the links to support my position.

I can't afford any more time in this forum tonight, but I'll get to it tomorrow.

Michael

LikuidElvanFirestar

Aug 1, 2003
LunarRay - Can you give concrete examples of this "World Court" actually doing something unless it was to the losing nation of a war?

Michael

Hey Michael

I see you're Canadian. I love Canada.

But I consider Canada a threat. I have iron clad proof that Canada is manufacturing WMD and has a nuclear program. I also can prove that if Canada decided to they could attack the USA in a matter of minutes. And didn't some of those terrorists cross into my country through Canada? There's proof of the terrorist connection. Canada and Al Qaeda.

Think the US should invade Canada to head off the threat? And what would you do if we did? Would you become a terrorist and resist our attempt to free you?

Would you go to the World Court? Or the UN?

Damn. You yankees must have captured our beloved secret agent Beaver and made him squealed. You will pay.

[bush]Bring it Onnn![/bush]

*Dead or Alive music plays

;)