Bush Speaking Live About Obama's Victory

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: jbourne77
Originally posted by: miketheidiot
link?

Text

thanks for being worthless, i can't find anything.

Well, dumbass, this was posted - obviously - during a live broadcast. Don't be stupid, and I won't have to be worthless. If you want a link, go find it yourself.
ironic you just talked about the "bile, hate, ignorance, and vitriol" and now you are spewing it yourself.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Originally posted by: mugs
Oh snap!

There's someone else I can't remember who I think lost it... someone with the alien avatar.

That would be Lord Evermore.

I've been meaning to ask: So dmcowen674, did you vote for McCain like you repeatedly said you would?

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005
Originally posted by: alien42
link?

Text

thanks for being worthless, i can't find anything.

Well, dumbass, this was posted - obviously - during a live broadcast. Don't be stupid, and I won't have to be worthless. If you want a link, go find it yourself.
ironic you just talked about the "bile, hate, ignorance, and vitriol" and now you are spewing it yourself.

Fail

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: astralvoid

..hopefully, Obama can cure your BDS.

Hopefully, you'll figure out that BDS is a bullshit term coined by right wing jackass, Charles Krauthammer in an attempt to dismiss and distract people's attention to the truth. Specifially, your Traitor In Chief and his cabal of traitors, murderers, torturers, war criminals, war profiteers, Wall Street robber barons and generally corrupt incompetents really are that bad or worse.

I hope all of them are tried and convicted for their crimes and given lifetime vacations at the beautiful downtown Guantanamo Hilton with free daily passes on the exciting waterboard ride. It isn't torture. They said so, themselves, and we can believe them... right? :roll:

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Harvey
Originally posted by: astralvoid

..hopefully, Obama can cure your BDS.

Hopefully, you'll figure out that BDS is a bullshit term coined by right wing jackass, Charles Krauthammer in an attempt to dismiss and distract people's attention to the truth. Specifially, your Traitor In Chief and his cabal of traitors, murderers, torturers, war criminals, war profiteers, Wall Street robber barons and generally corrupt incompetents really are that bad or worse.

I hope all of them are tried and convicted for their crimes and given lifetime vacations at the beautiful downtown Guantanamo Hilton with free daily passes on the exciting waterboard ride. It isn't torture. They said so, themselves, and we can believe them... right? :roll:

Wow - 8 hours? You're slipping...

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Nice speech by Bush. Good to see such class from all 3 men. Now if only the posters here could follow suit.

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: TallBill
Nice speech by Bush. Good to see such class from all 3 men. Now if only the posters here could follow suit.

Look in a mirror lately ;)

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: RichardE
Originally posted by: TallBill

Look in a mirror lately ;)

No doubt. :) I don't actually enjoy arguing on here, but most have actually ended politely (some in pm's). I will continue to point out truth there were people are being ignorant.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

Quit your crying you little girls. Jesus Christ on a stick. You'd think I just ate your mother. I'm not saying I didn't, but you'd think I did.

:shocked: