Bush Says 'Will no Longer Support Arab States That Reject Liberty !"

Witling

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2003
I wondered when this would bet posted. Bush has just set himself against the Arab world since none of them have a democratically elected government.

Second, why just Arab states that reject liberty. What about other like China and North Korea. Looks like a holy war to me.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Ugh *rests head on desk* It just keeps getting better and better....

If this ape somehow gets re-elected *shudder* I'm moving abroad. Really.

VioletAura

Banned
Aug 28, 2003
WTF is he thinking? He has the military bogged down in two countries and is going around making threats?
When Iranians and Syrians get sick of his bs and pour into Iraq and butcher the US occupational forces there, then maybe bush would see reality.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: CaptnKirk

(Dammit - register)

Never! Who do you think you are God or Allah or something?

copy and paste?

and violate copyright? you're on the RIAA's list now!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: VioletAura
WTF is he thinking? He has the military bogged down in two countries and is going around making threats?
When Iranians and Syrians get sick of his bs and pour into Iraq and butcher the US occupational forces there, then maybe bush would see reality.
Their Armies would be reduced to Mounds of Dog Food within weeks if they tried.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Thats very bold considering we're the ones that give the authoritarian governments so much of their economy (oil) and have helped sustain their corruption and oppressiveness.

I guess this means Bush is also going to put down the oil lobby and move for more incentives to greatly extend production of alternative fueled autos asap.
rolleye.gif

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Here I thought Bush was the delusional one. Yeah that was some slaughter the Iraqis put on our boys over there.
rolleye.gif

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: kage69

Here I thought Bush was the delusional one. Yeah that was some slaughter the Iraqis put on our boys over there.
rolleye.gif
Yeah the thought of hordes of 12 year old Iranian boys attacking our Soldiers is frightening
rolleye.gif

VioletAura

Banned
Aug 28, 2003

rolleye.gif

Give it some time.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: VioletAura

Heh - just for the fun of it - I'm going to make a call here based on this post and this one too. This VioletAura poster sounds like a mix of phillyhamas and BOOBDN.

Carry on:)

CkG

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

rolleye.gif
Yeah the thought of hordes of 12 year old Iranian boys attacking our Soldiers is frightening
rolleye.gif

Tell that to them

Dec 27, 2001
Well it's been 1,000 years and the middle east is just getting worse. I suppose you'd cheer for a President who simply ignored the area and left it for someone else sometime else to deal with. Oh wait...you did...and then a pair of planes hit the WTC.

He probably won't be able to affect anything over there. It's not like they could hate us more or anything and they won't be changing anytime soon. But I applaud his will to try. If you were President of the United States what would you do with your power? Save the environment? End terrorism? Fool around with interns? Not many people will ever get that chance and I can't see how you could criticize somebody for trying to enact positive change.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

Tell that to them
WTF does that have to do with Hordes of 12 year old boys attacking the American Soldiers like they did to the Iraqi Soldiersa in the Iran/Iraq Gulf War?

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
Originally posted by: HeroOfPellinor
Well it's been 1,000 years and the middle east is just getting worse. I suppose you'd cheer for a President who simply ignored the area and left it for someone else sometime else to deal with. Oh wait...you did...and then a pair of planes hit the WTC.

He probably won't be able to affect anything over there. It's not like they could hate us more or anything and they won't be changing anytime soon. But I applaud his will to try. If you were President of the United States what would you do with your power? Save the environment? End terrorism? Fool around with interns? Not many people will ever get that chance and I can't see how you could criticize somebody for trying to enact positive change.

- strike out "probably" he wont be able to affect anything. you know it, i know it, everyone knows that.
- you quote 'save the environment" as if its a bad thing. if i were president that would be one of my goals, yes.
- so now you blame Clinton admin for the WTC attacks...okay.
- since you seem so hellbent on bringing up Clinton everytime someone criticizes bush admin's policies. what are your grand ideas? make everyone read LOTR? join SCA? out with it.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

Tell that to them
WTF does that have to do with Hordes of 12 year old boys attacking the American Soldiers like they did to the Iraqi Soldiersa in the Iran/Iraq Gulf War?

I thought you were rolling your eyes at the 12 y/o soldiers. The same or even younger were used in Nam

rjain

Golden Member
May 1, 2003
Originally posted by: gistech1978

- you quote 'save the environment" as if its a bad thing. if i were president that would be one of my goals, yes.
Well, he's already declared that both environmental protection and the existence of time are bad things that Clinton allowed.

privatebreyer

Nov 28, 2002
And here I though that everyone here perfered a modern western style goverment to a "modern" arab style goverment.:roll;

Now I realize its a bit of an strech to assume that the average Arab would perfer the same, but the recent protests in Saudi Arabia and Iran would suport that theory.

Witling

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2003
Private, it's one thing to bring the change about by yourself. It's quite another to have it shoved down your throat or up you kazoo.

privatebreyer

Nov 28, 2002
And withdrawing support for Arab dictatorships does what?

Note that "rejecting liberty" is term subject to interpretation. Its not intended to be an official policy shift, but a just a move to keep Arab leaders on there toes.