Bush gets caught, telling the truth. (new link for banned video)

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Bush: Wall Street was drunk video

Bush thinking the cameras are off speaks his mind about wall street.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/5901860.html">Bush: Wall Street has 'hangover' after getting 'drunk'
President secretly taped at Houston fundraiser
</a>

"There's no question about it. Wall Street got drunk ? that's one of the reasons I asked you to turn off the TV cameras ? it got drunk and now it's got a hangover," Bush said at a private fundraiser for Republican Pete Olson. "The question is: How long will it sober up and not try to do all these fancy financial instruments?"

Banned video available here.

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
he's kinda right. amazing what happens when you remove the media influence, and the political heads.

bbdub333

Aug 21, 2007
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer
Hahaha I just can't take this video seriously. That presenter sounds exactly like Trisha Takanawa from Family Guy :D

Thanks Tom....

hahahaha... spot on....

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Youtube error says:
This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

:confused:

GeezerMan

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2005
Bush sounds kinda witty in the video. Must be a setup interaction.
Bush: ?Hey honey, we?ve been on government pay now for 14 years... so go slow!"...
Yeah right. I will be starting a collection for Bush and Cheney since they sacrificed their personal income in the private sector to serve the public.
I wonder if Bush and Cheney might like to disclose their real net worth before and after entering office

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
I wish he woulda come across like that more in things hes done in the past. He doesn't speak off the cuff enough.

Zedtom

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2001
When you hear a recovering alcoholic talking about something with a reference to booze, the old mindset kicks into gear.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
Originally posted by: GeezerMan
Bush: ?Hey honey, we?ve been on government pay now for 14 years... so go slow!"...
Yeah right. I will be starting a collection for Bush and Cheney since they sacrificed their personal income in the private sector to serve the public.
I wonder if Bush and Cheney might like to disclose their real net worth before and after entering office

Might ask the Clintons too. I think at one point becasue of attorney fees and such, they were in debt to the eyeballs and now are so wealthy can afford to lend their campaign millions of dollars. Pretty good for 8 years in the White House. Nice payoff especially from all those Dubai donations.

Aug 23, 2000
Originally posted by: GeezerMan

yup, everything Bush says is planted by the illuminati. GO OBAMA!!!!! CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!!!!

:disgust:

It just pains you to see Bush speaking the truth.