Bush economic legacy set in stone . . . concrete boots to be exact

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Originally posted by: raildogg
Originally posted by: Steeplerot
I don't think the conservatives here even know any country besides usa has running water, I am sure you are safe from republicans (unless they can figure out how to stuff a kangaroo in a suv gastank)

Do you even realize the crap you are spewing?

I can see it now BUSH vs. KANGAROO in the PNAC world showdown! match..set..go!

Ha ha ha. PWND. Ha ha ha.

Originally posted by: Stumps
the way i see it..if I'm gunna be an asshole..I might as well do it the right way..by taking the piss out of yanks...it's not my fault its a national past time here...and i don't think ALL yanks are dumbasses..only the ones that vote that wanker GWB in...so only half your population are a bunch of dumbasses...and for the record..our liberal government despite being a bunch of yank ass lickers, generally do a good job..it good have been worse we could have voted in the Labor party and ended up following the US down the gurgler

The way I see it is that you are a hateful ignoramus. And yes, an asshole too. ;)

What good does Australia do? Besides the Crocodile Hunter, is there anything good that Australia has? beer? Nah, European beer is better. What else?

Guess what? Just because certain people vote for a certain party, that doesn't make them dumbasses, you dumbass. I guess you're too stupid to realize that there are cycles and each party eventually returns to power. But this country will always be divided right down the middle.

hehe..we don't have many SUV's here too..hehe..god I love this country..and a kangaroo would probably make mince meat of a republican..those things can be damn nasty

Nice, you got all the talking points ready. SUV's, Bush, gun control.

Kangaroos eh? Guess they won't be around for too long. Too bad you stupid Australians have a huge country yet only a tiny population cannot protect your treasured animals.

Kangaroos 'face extinction'

Kangaroos face extinction part 2
<sigh>Oh Steeplerotten and Stumpy </sigh> :)

what a fun game how many times can you curse at someone and generalize to try to stop them from generalizing.....your a real winnah RD.
Are you on PCP? you rave like someone on angel dust.........