Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
fark headline
"President Bush runs negative campaign ad saying how Democrats are negative"

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Don't criticize the president. Criticism is bad. Don't scream at the president. It makes him sad. :(

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: Mrburns2007
LOL....what a great ad...Dean looks nuts in it....

True true - you think that's why it's in there?;)

CkG

Yeah, but makes Bush look like a liar. They blurt something out about negativity, but then show Dean saying thank you very very much. Not once in this ad do they show Dean attacking Bush. Surely there is footage of him doing so.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Bush has ruined our nation. You can't get more negative than that. And the sick little bastard does it whole waving a flag.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Crimson
If Bush pisses you off Moonbeam, he is a hero IMHO.
If Grandma had wiskers she'd be Grandpa. If one does not identified GW as a source of meaning in relation to his or her identity or any body else either, how could conditions of their reality piss you off. But since you mention that possibility it shows I clearly did that to you. Tisk tisk, GW isn't you. Let go of such attachments and be free. The sky is blue, the grass is green, let go, you'll see what I mean.

Mrburns2007

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Originally posted by: Crimson
If Bush pisses you off Moonbeam, he is a hero IMHO.
If Grandma had wiskers she'd be Grandpa. If one does not identified GW as a source of meaning in relation to his or her identity or any body else either, how could conditions of their reality piss you off. But since you mention that possibility it shows I clearly did that to you. Tisk tisk, GW isn't you. Let go of such attachments and be free. The sky is blue, the grass is green, let go, you'll see what I mean.

Moonbeam is high agian :)