Bush Countdown Clock

straightalker

Dec 21, 2005
That's only if pResident Cheney does not declare martial law between now and the day everyone is hoping for. The day Americans see for the first time in 8 years some sunshine instead of black clouds.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: straightalker
That's only if pResident Cheney does not declare martial law between now and the day everyone is hoping for. The day Americans see for the first time in 8 years some sunshine instead of black clouds.

You really need to lay of the crack. It's beginning to affect your judgment.

daveshel

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Jaskalas
Originally posted by: kevinthenerd
I think this is funny as hell. "862 days, 13 hours, 58 minutes" as of writing

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2005/01/bush_countdown.html

Next President has to clean up Iraq, deal with a nuclear North Korea, a nuclear Iran, bankruptcy, the UN, and half their own country demanding their head on a pike every day. I would feel sorry for em if they did not volunteer.

Might be a good if we start with somebody with a public service background for a change.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

I think at this point, it's not a totally illogical prediction.

redgtxdi

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2004
Well, I'm still worried as hell what'll happen to this country *morally* once a democrat takes the oval office, but since I see it as inevitable, I can only hope the new chief will SECURE OUR BORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, I'm prayin' for our country 'cuz who knows what secure borders will cost us if a Dem prez gives away every other aspect of our nation! :(

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: redgtxdi
Well, I'm still worried as hell what'll happen to this country *morally* once a democrat takes the oval office, but since I see it as inevitable, I can only hope the new chief will SECURE OUR BORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, I'm prayin' for our country 'cuz who knows what secure borders will cost us if a Dem prez gives away every other aspect of our nation! :(

The current admin wouldn't know the meaning of morality even if someone shoved the pope up Bush's ass.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000

Morally? Don't you think the killing fields that we're responsible for in Iraq are immoral? Starting a war on lies, opening up a country to anarchy, immoral? Ditching the middle of one countries occupation, afghanistan, to start another war, while the first country deteriorates into anarchy leading to thousands of deaths, immoral? Torturing and abusing prisoners that did nothing but fight for their country, immoral? Helping Abramoff buy votes in Congress, moral?

Wtf is moral about this administration, that they supposedly give a sh!t about zygotes but are willing to fvck anyone that's seen the light beyond the womb? Wtf is moral about that?

Wow. :confused:

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
Originally posted by: bamacre
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

I think at this point, it's not a totally illogical prediction.

BWAHAHAHAHA. people bitch and moan that the current administration can't even get iraq under control and you expect that they would get this to fly??? sorry, don't think so.

kevinthenerd

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Originally posted by: jjsole

Morally? Don't you think the killing fields that we're responsible for in Iraq are immoral? Starting a war on lies, opening up a country to anarchy, immoral? Ditching the middle of one countries occupation, afghanistan, to start another war, while the first country deteriorates into anarchy leading to thousands of deaths, immoral? Torturing and abusing prisoners that did nothing but fight for their country, immoral? Helping Abramoff buy votes in Congress, moral?

Wtf is moral about this administration, that they supposedly give a sh!t about zygotes but are willing to fvck anyone that's seen the light beyond the womb? Wtf is moral about that?

Wow. :confused:

THANK YOU. I need to get one of those bumper stickers that reads "Nobody died when Clinton lied." You want to talk about morality? If you want to bring Christianity into this, there are 10 Commandments, not just one, and murder ranks above adultery on everybody's list.

judasmachine

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: Jaskalas
Originally posted by: kevinthenerd
I think this is funny as hell. "862 days, 13 hours, 58 minutes" as of writing

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2005/01/bush_countdown.html

Next President has to clean up Iraq, deal with a nuclear North Korea, a nuclear Iran, bankruptcy, the UN, and half their own country demanding their head on a pike every day. I would feel sorry for em if they did not volunteer.

QFT