Bus Beating, Girls Viciously beat another girl

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Amused.
Kids don't break up fights. I never saw one kid in school try to break up a fight. They treat it as a spectator sport.
The way it was, and I guess the way it still is.

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
I think it's just sick how long such an attack is allowed to continue, i don't have anything against a FIGHT going on as long as both parties are both swinging but being pinned down and beaten is just savage....especially for the length of time.

beemercer

Feb 10, 2006
Does anyone know if they were speaking Spanish, becasue you know it isn't really a cat-fight until you hear a chick yelling expletives in Spanish.

Edit: I cant spell

CKDragon

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2001
Originally posted by: classy
That was brutal, but no doubt that girl did something to provoke that. Guys typically can just start stuff for no reason, but a girl, even the most harden ones usually don't attack unless provoked. Another thing I find odd is no one tried to break it up, which makes me suspect the girl did or said something.

Whenever a white kid is assaulted by a person of another race, Classy will come to the assailant's defense. Remember the basketball fight thread?

Motion to have Classy's nick renamed to Johnnie Cochran!

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: CKDragon
That was brutal, but no doubt that girl did something to provoke that. Guys typically can just start stuff for no reason, but a girl, even the most harden ones usually don't attack unless provoked. Another thing I find odd is no one tried to break it up, which makes me suspect the girl did or said something.

Whenever a white kid is assaulted by a person of another race, Classy will come to the assailant's defense. Remember the basketball fight thread?

Hmm I defended the white parents who didn't want the parents of the asian man their daughter was marrying to come to wedding. I defended the man who hung out a sign that said "whites only" at his barbershop. The truth is I call it as I see it. The problem here is that mutts like yourself very rarely ever speak negatively about whites, so I don't have the oppurtunity to assess the opinions, which by the way most of the time are assinine. Those are two examples in which I was able to weigh in on the other side of the coin. :p

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: Amused

There is no justification for assault.

Kids don't break up fights. I never saw one kid in school try to break up a fight. They treat it as a spectator sport.

Juvenile assaults among girls is a lot more common today.

How do you know there is no justification? If she taunted them with her mouth, then the butt whooping was justified. You know I have said this before and will continue to stress, you do not have the right to say whatever you want without penalty, keep your comments to yourself. I don't know what happened, but I doubt those girls attacked her because she was white. Looking at that video, that bus appeared to be predominantly white. So I find it hard to believe two hispanic girls would attack her because of race in that situation, if they got her in the bathroom I might buy it.
"taunted them with her mouth"?

no matter what someone says to you it gives you no right to strike them. those are words to live by.

There are exceptions to that rule.

CKDragon

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2001
Originally posted by: CKDragon

Hmm I defended the white parents who didn't want the parents of the asian man their daughter was marrying to come to wedding. I defended the man who hung out a sign that said "whites only" at his barbershop. The truth is I call it as I see it. The problem here is that mutts like yourself very rarely ever speak negatively about whites, so I don't have the oppurtunity to assess the opinions, which by the way most of the time are assinine. Those are two examples in which I was able to weigh in on the other side of the coin. :p

Link to either or both examples offered?

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
if two people have a beef, i'm all for some arse whooping. but there is never a reason why two people should beat the sh!t out of another person.

WA261

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
Was not goig to watch, but I knew it would be a nig*ger starting it. Watched, was right on the $.

Two weeks off, please take a mirror with you on your vacation.

AnandTech Moderator

May 16, 2000
I can't believe people sat around watching it. The only time I let fights happen is when they were deserved. Beatings didn't fly around us.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Originally posted by: WA261
Was not goig to watch, but I knew it would be a n***** starting it. Watched, was right on the $.

You can't be serious... :roll:

Edit: I'm pretty sure that word will get you banned. It should anyway.

CKDragon

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2001
Was not goig to watch, but I knew it would be a nig*ger starting it. Watched, was right on the $.

Been here since 08/2001 with 3565 posts and you post a racial slur?

Actually, I don't want to seem like the PC police, it's not simply just the term used. Using it in conjunction with the obvious negative tone, that's when it becomes racist, in my opinion.

Not that I'd ever associate post count with common sense/intelligence, but you should really know better.

WA261

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
I just thought it would be. All the other videos of this crap are the same. Sorry to sound lame, but you guys know I am right.

And Sorry, I thought this was OT, where I could post what I felt. It was not a slam, that is just what I thought, I was right. All I did was post what I was thinking.

Gilby

May 12, 2001
I just thought it would be. All the other videos of this crap are the same. Sorry to sound lame, but you guys know I am right.

And Sorry, I thought this was OT, where I could post what I felt. It was not a slam, that is just what I thought, I was right. All I did was post what I was thinking.

Yeah, you're a worthless racist craptsucker.

Thanks for posting.

What's sad is that Platinum makes you look like a NAACP member.

WA261

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Gilby

Thanks for posting.

Ok, when you see a ton of videos like this, and this one was the same...how is it soooo odd I would think that? How? Show me one where a little white kids starts crap with a little black kid and there is footage, doubt you would find one. Sorry there is stereo type on this type of thing now, but to me there is. I get tired of seeing it.

You hear "Cracker & Honkey"" ALL of the time, which means basiclly the same!!! But you say "n*****" and everyone craps their pants. Why is it ok for them?

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Gilby

Thanks for posting.

Ok, when you see a ton of videos like this, and this one was the same...how is it soooo odd I would think that? How? Show me one where a little white kids starts crap with a little black kid and there is footage, doubt you would find one. Sorry there is stereo type on this type of thing now, but to me there is. I get tired of seeing it.

You hear "Cracker & Honkey"" ALL of the time, which means basiclly the same!!! But you say "n*****" and everyone craps their pants. Why is it ok for them?

:roll:

You should pay more attention tomorrow in your social studies class.

Edit: you want to know the difference? Never in our nation's history has being a "cracker" ever meant that you could legally be worked or beaten to death.

NYHoustonman

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2002
My .02, and this is just my opinion, they should be charged, I have absolutely no pity for them (the sisters)... I don't care what race you are or what your motivation is in a case like that (it can't be all that bad, they're in grade school ffs). It kinda bothers me when people make excuses for 'minorities' beating white people, but when it's the other way around, it's a hate crime (I know this has been argued a million times, I'd rather not even get into it).

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
I hope they go to jail for assault. Would serve them right. Fight words with words and violence with violence. Just shows they have temper issues and need some readjustment

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

Wow, where are the ones who call me a racist at? lalalalalalala.............tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Oh thats right, my bad, your verbage is about blacks so its all good.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

Wow, where are the ones who call me a racist at? lalalalalalala.............tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Oh thats right, my bad, your verbage is about blacks so its all good.

tick, tick, tick, tick
Man it sure does seem kinda quiet in this thread, except for the guy yelling n-bombs. I guarantee it, if I hauled off and even remotely used a racial slur, there would 200-300 posts from the peanut gallery calling me names and asking that I be booted. And no doubt I would get a trip to Tahiti with Mod Frequent Flyer Miles.

wa261 your a joke.

WA261

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
Oh, yeah...I was "yelling n-bombs". Happen to read what was typed? Dont recall "yelling" anything...and it is now plural? :rolls;

Edit: you want to know the difference? Never in our nation's history has being a "cracker" ever meant that you could legally be worked or beaten to death.

The word, at leat to myself, no longer implies "slavery". Why would it? It happened over a hundred yrs. ago.. when we WERE NOT ALIVE! It implies a/an Black American, NOT African American (that is like me being called a "Native/Scottish/German American") who is a lame ass. Just as "cracker and honkey" implies the same towards us.

Try and make more out of it then it really is people. :disgust: