Bus Beating, Girls Viciously beat another girl

thirdeye

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2001
www.davewalter.net
Seriously is there such thing as a news report about something bad that happened that isn't spun like it could happen to you? I don't have kids yet, but seriously just because 1 person got beat up on the school bus doesn't mean every kid ever will.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: thirdeye
Seriously is there such thing as a news report about something bad that happened that isn't spun like it could happen to you? I don't have kids yet, but seriously just because 1 person got beat up on the school bus doesn't mean every kid ever will.
On a school bus? The places are Lord of the Flies come to life, if it going to happen I'd say it's most likely to happen there.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
That was brutal, but no doubt that girl did something to provoke that. Guys typically can just start stuff for no reason, but a girl, even the most harden ones usually don't attack unless provoked. Another thing I find odd is no one tried to break it up, which makes me suspect the girl did or said something.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: classy
That was brutal, but no doubt that girl did something to provoke that. Guys typically can just start stuff for no reason, but a girl, even the most harden ones usually don't attack unless provoked. Another thing I find odd is no one tried to break it up, which makes me suspect the girl did or said something.

no suprise nobody tried to break it up. nobody cares.

also girls have changed. many studies are finding girls are far more brutal then boys when they do something. it woldnt suprise me if they did it for some little tacky ****** either.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

There is no justification for assault.

Kids don't break up fights. I never saw one kid in school try to break up a fight. They treat it as a spectator sport.

Juvenile assaults among girls is a lot more common today.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
take notice on the news bit, just count how many times they replay the video

thirdeye

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2001
www.davewalter.net
Originally posted by: ViRGE
Originally posted by: thirdeye
On a school bus? The places are Lord of the Flies come to life, if it going to happen I'd say it's most likely to happen there.

I know how they are as I'm sure most people here do, but warning parents that this could happen to your kids is a bit excessive if you ask me.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Amused

Kids don't break up fights. I never saw one kid in school try to break up a fight. They treat it as a spectator sport.

How do you know there is no justification? If she taunted them with her mouth, then the butt whooping was justified. You know I have said this before and will continue to stress, you do not have the right to say whatever you want without penalty, keep your comments to yourself. I don't know what happened, but I doubt those girls attacked her because she was white. Looking at that video, that bus appeared to be predominantly white. So I find it hard to believe two hispanic girls would attack her because of race in that situation, if they got her in the bathroom I might buy it.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

How do you know there is no justification? If she taunted them with her mouth, then the butt whooping was justified. You know I have said this before and will continue to stress, you do not have the right to say whatever you want without penalty, keep your comments to yourself. I don't know what happened, but I doubt those girls attacked her because she was white. Looking at that video, that bus appeared to be predominantly white. So I find it hard to believe two hispanic girls would attack her because of race in that situation, if they got her in the bathroom I might buy it.

There is NO justification for assault.

Words do not justify violence, Classy. No matter how much you try to justify it, you're wrong.

I Saw OJ

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
So some kids got in a fight on the school bus? This isnt the first time its happened, and wont be the last. Since when did this become headline news?

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

Words do not justify violence, Classy. No matter how much you try to justify it, you're wrong.

Really? So if I happen to catch you out with your wife and just casually offered her some sexual satisfaction, you mean you would not hit me?

Ulfhednar

Golden Member
Jun 24, 2006
Originally posted by: I Saw OJ
So some kids got in a fight on the school bus? This isnt the first time its happened, and wont be the last. Since when did this become headline news?
I'm in agreement, this is nothing new (even here in England) and I have also seen a lot worse than in that video.

Typical over-reaction and/or sensationalism.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003

I'll have to agree here. The culture of the strong being right is gone - at least on a personal level. The thing is, the responsibility goes both ways - IF that girl was spouting her mouth off, she should have been stopped, but not by a beating.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

Really? So if I happen to catch you out with your wife and just casually offered her some sexual satisfaction, you mean you would not hit me?

No. You're not worth an assault charge. I would have you removed from the business we were at. My GF would also belittle you very publicly. If you refused to leave us alone I would have you arrested for harassment.

Words beget words, Classy. Not violence. As long as you are not touching either one of us, there is no justification for me cracking your skull.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000

Do you mean buy her a vibrator? Because I don't know how else you could do it. :p

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi

Do you mean buy her a vibrator? Because I don't know how else you could do it. :p

Leave?

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

No. You're not worth an assault charge. I would have you removed from the business we were at. My GF would also belittle you very publicly. If you refused to leave us alone I would have you arrested for harassment.

Words beget words, Classy. Not violence. As long as you are not touching either one of us, there is no justification for me cracking your skull.

I am just going to sit here in laughter. There is no doubt in mind, a greasy person like yourself, not only would attempt to hit me, going by your posts, you would probably try much worse. And by the way I am an intelligent and good looking fellow, so trust me, I highly doubt your GF would belittle me in public if I did make a pass at her. On the contrary, she might turn to you at the very moment of the offer and ask you if you have any long term plans for the relationship, if not, she'll probably tell you wants to explore her options. :)

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

I am just going to sit here in laughter. There is no doubt in mind, a greasy person like yourself, not only would attempt to hit me, going by your posts, you would probably try much worse. And by the way I am an intelligent and good looking fellow, so trust me, I highly doubt your GF would belittle me in public if I did make a pass at her. On the contrary, she might turn to you at the very moment of the offer and ask you if you have any long term plans for the relationship, if not, she'll probably tell you wants to explore her options. :)

Grow up, Classy.

Again, no matter how you try to justify it, words are never justification for assault.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000

let me guess. i haven't seen the video yet and i already know that a black girl must have attacked a white girl, hence Classy is coming to the defense of the black girl.

had it been a white girl that had beat the black girl without quesiton classy's response would have been different.

frankly classy, you are the biggest racist on at forums.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold

let me guess. i haven't seen the video yet and i already know that a black girl must have attacked a white girl, hence Classy is coming to the defense of the black girl.

had it been a white girl that had beat the black girl without quesiton classy's response would have been different.

I believe they were two hispanic girls beating on a white girl. If it were the other way around, it probably wouldn't have made national news.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

I believe they were two hispanic girls beating on a white girl. If it were the other way around, it probably wouldn't have made national news.

hell i am shocked ti made national news anyway.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000

really?

i haven't seen the video yet.

besides, half the hispanic people i know could pass for black. how do i know it isn't the case here.

bottom line, classy is an out and out racist, but he gets away with it because he is racists against ethnic groups that aren't black.