burning of american flag

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
That's been posted before thopugh it's the first time it's been posted at this forum. Knowing that America is hated so much really distresses me.

da loser

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
heh, i saw yesterday on msnbc they were burning an american flag, and the guy had a nike cap on.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
That's been posted before thopugh it's the first time it's been posted at this forum. Knowing that America is hated so much really distresses me.
Does it surprise you that America is Hated?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: apoppin
Considering the outright lies being put forth as news from all sides ..no!

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
It is sad . . . I agree with you . . . America USED to be respected all over the world before the Vietnam war.

We were disliked before Iraq and HATED after the invasion.

Do you see a pattern?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
It is sad . . . I agree with you . . . America USED to be respected all over the world before the Vietnam war.

We were disliked before Iraq and HATED after the invasion.

Do you see a pattern?
Well I guess it goes with the territtory. If it wasn't for us then Asswipes like Hussien would become more of a danger and many of those countries who can sit on the sideline,including may of these Arab Nations, and criticize us would find themselves at his mercy. It must be nice being a Piss Ant Countries like France and Canada that whine and bitch about us knowing full well that when the sh!t hit's the fan we are there to protect their sniveling asses.

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003

America USED to be respected all over the world before the Vietnam war.

We lost the Arab world's respect after we sided with Israel in the mid/late 1960's. We sold Israel our best equipment and Israel used it against Arab countries to great effect. They were attacked by Egypt, Jordan, Syria in 1967 and not only did Israel beat them, they sent their asses back home with their tail between their legs in 6 days. Israel lost about 700 people, the Arab countries about 25,000.

After that those countries pretty much hated us.

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999

You need to stop worrying about what other countries think of us, and worry more about putting bullets in their asses. j/k.. But seriously, the more fanatical the middle east gets the more I want to just drop a whole bunch of nukes and stop having to worry about them.

The muslim hatred toward anyone non-muslim is getting tiresome.. These people need to get into the modern age and stop stoning people and cutting off their hands..

Bleep

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Well I guess it goes woith the territtory

Golly Mike I thought you were in california somewhere now I find a New York accent in your spelling. :Q

Bleep

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
For one reason or another hundreds of millions of people around the world hate our guts, its not just the Middle east.

It doesnt help that our administration has no diplomacy skills whatsoever.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Crimson

.. But seriously, the more fanatical the middle east gets the more I want to just drop a whole bunch of nukes and stop having to worry about them.
Seriously? Nuke hundreds of millions of fellow humans
(personally I find that "unacceptable")

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Bleep

Golly Mike I thought you were in california somewhere now I find a New York accent in your spelling. :Q

Bleep
Golly Bleep, I guess it was a typo. Frankly I fail to see where that was worth the time and effort it took you to post. It defninately adds nothing to the discussion.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Bleep

Bleep
Golly Bleep, I guess it was a typo. Frankly I fail to see where that was worth the time and effort it took you to post. I defninately adds nothing to the discussion.
We're all just typing as fast as we can . . . it was a nice (little) "humour bump".

rolleye.gif

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Marshallj

America USED to be respected all over the world before the Vietnam war.

We lost the Arab world's respect after we sided with Israel in the mid/late 1960's. We sold Israel our best equipment and Israel used it against Arab countries to great effect. They were attacked by Egypt, Jordan, Syria in 1967 and not only did Israel beat them, they sent their asses back home with their tail between their legs in 6 days. Israel lost about 700 people, the Arab countries about 25,000.

After that those countries pretty much hated us.

Does anyone else get the impression that some Arab countries have a serious inferiority complex going on? Look back through history, they reached their peak back during the time of the Crusades and it's been downhill ever since. A little bitty country like Israel kicked their ass a number of times. Their economies are essentially third world. Their culture is being overwhelmed by the wests. If it wasn't for some dead dinosaurs under their ground no one would even care about them.

It?s no wonder they are a bit peeved at the world.

The danger is that they have let the fundamentalist religion of Wahhabi influence the masses. That is a danger that has to be dealt with.

The point is that they aren't really pissed at the West for what was done in the past. They need a scapegoat for their poor situation and we are it.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
I really couldn't care less if people in other countries burn the flag, but personally, I find it's the ultimate sign of disrespect when an American decides to viciously burn a flag.

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Well I guess it goes woith the territtory. If it wasn't for us then Asswipes like Hussien would beome more of a danger and many of those countries who can sit on the sideline,including may of these Arab Nations, and criticize us would find themselves at his mercy. It must be nicve being a Piss Ant Countries like France and Canada can whine and bitch about us knowing full well that when the sh!t hit's the fan we are there to protect their sniveling asses.

Too bad that Piss Ant Countries like France and Canada didn't ask the USA to protect their sniveling asses about Iraq.

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Does anyone else get the impression that some Arab countries have a serious inferiority complex going on? Look back through history, they reached their peak back during the time of the Crusades and it's been downhill ever since. A little bitty country like Israel kicked their ass a number of times. Their economies are essentially third world. Their culture is being overwhelmed by the wests. If it wasn't for some dead dinosaurs under their ground no one would even care about them.

It?s no wonder they are a bit peeved at the world.

The danger is that they have let the fundamentalist religion of Wahhabi influence the masses. That is a danger that has to be dealt with.

The point is that they aren't really pissed at the West for what was done in the past. They need a scapegoat for their poor situation and we are it.

Does anyone else get the impression that the USA has a big superiority complex going on?

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Originally posted by: sward666
Does anyone else get the impression that the USA has a big superiority complex going on?
It's not a "complex" if you really are superior. :p

Yes, very true.

Besides, all those foreigners hate us because we have all the money, power, and most importantly, the hot chicks.

:D

Pure jealousy.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Crazyfool
Originally posted by: sward666
It's not a "complex" if you really are superior. :p

Yes, very true.

Besides, all those foreigners hate us because we have all the money, power, and most importantly, the hot chicks.

:D

Pure jealousy.
Have you ever even been out of your own home state? :p

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Yes, very true.

Pure jealousy.

Yes, we just love the 40 million fat americans without health insurance.

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Does anybody else find it ironic when people post crap about this country, but are afraid to let other people see their profile and hence where they are from? They hammer us for showing pride in the United States. Obviously they must be ashamed of their own country......:confused:
rolleye.gif