Burisma, Hunter, Bribery, Crack cocaine, etc

Page 34 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I wonder what Taj thinks about the UAE sovereign wealth fund bailing out Jared Kushner?

I remember how when he first got into that role governments from around the world were lining up to take advantage of him. I am acquainted with someone who worked closely with Jared in the past and she confirms what we all kind of already knew - he’s a pretty stupid person but he’s absolutely convinced he’s a genius.

I know, right? Kushner's dad was about $2 billion in debt c. 2015 and then suddenly, in 2017, nope!

crazy, that. All they had to do was touch some shiny balls (oh, and the weapons deals that he flew over to SA and promised to sell, assuming you know, "assistance"...and all of this actually happened, and it is public information and we fucking know it happened, because you know, journalists actually do their jobs reporting to literate people), and then poof! $2 billion in debt gone! like that!

(now waits for Starbucks and the quible twins to quible about it only being $1 billion in debt, because you know, that is what they do, like it matters....yes, that is actually my second point)

Reactions: pmv and killster1

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yes I know, hard drives from laptop computers, eyewitnesses and video evidence really aren't convincing.
Your so called eyewitness wouldn't answer a single question at his so called presser. No credibility.

Joe Biden has been in office for more then 40 years and the only thing you came up with is some made up story about something his kid did? Pathetic by even your standards if you had any.

Meanwhile you completely ignore the raging corruption of your golden calf, Trump.

Jul 9, 2009
Your so called eyewitness wouldn't answer a single question at his so called presser. No credibility.

Joe Biden has been in office for more then 40 years and the only thing you came up with is some made up story about something his kid did? Pathetic by even your standards if you had any.

Meanwhile you completely ignore the raging corruption of your golden calf, Trump.
47 years of Biden corruption, but who's counting?

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Not anyone living in reality.

How many friends and family have stop talking to you? Why do you think that is?
Or stupid Progresshevik sheeple. Suddenly first hand witnesses and tax returns are meaningless when it comes to Joe Biden. Bobulinski coming out is more evidence than ever was produced by Crossfire Hurricane, Mueller's investigation, and the Impeachment, but that didn't stop the Progressheviks from saying Trump is guilty and needs to go to jail. We had several politicians running on that platform of false information and that's ok as well.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Or stupid Progresshevik sheeple. Suddenly first hand witnesses and tax returns are meaningless when it comes to Joe Biden. Bobulinski coming out is more evidence than ever was produced by Crossfire Hurricane, Mueller's investigation, and the Impeachment, but that didn't stop the Progressheviks from saying Trump is guilty and needs to go to jail. We had several politicians running on that platform of false information and that's ok as well.
Watching your scream gibberish into a mirror is disturbing.

Seek help.

Reactions: BUTCH1

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
None, but you seem to be very, very experienced with loved ones shutting you out. Why do you think that is?

Because I frequent this forum where people like you are a dime a dozen. The amount of hate you must have for yourself must be so strong that you willingly accept actual fake news and you have so little respect for yourself that you can’t even allow your thoughts or feelings to be questioned. Why did you cite a source that pushes lies and conspiracies? Why didn’t you look into the validity of the site itself?

I feel sorry for your family and friends who now try and avoid you rather than engage with you. The amount of hurt and pain you’ve caused and all for what? So you can be a super supporter for a person or party that doesn’t even know you exist let alone care about you? How many “liberals” do you know in real life anyway? Are they all evil? Are they evil because of their beliefs? That doesn’t sound very American now does it?

You can continue posting your lies and hate here but it’s not doing anything for you other than pushing away, probably the only humans you have left in your life. If that’s worth it to you then by all means continue doing it but just know it’s not us you are fooling but rather it’s you.

Don’t be afraid to question your beliefs, when you need reassurance and validation of reality, we’ll be here.

Reactions: Ramiel and Meghan54

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Huh?, Biden has released 22 years of his tax returns, Trump?, NONE, in fact he's gone all the way to the supreme court to try and hide them. So this Boblunski guy is supposed to be a "Patriot" and "getting this important info out there" but somehow, as Trump was being impeached, said/did nothing, gotcha.

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
May I remind EVERYONE who might read the OP and think their is an element of truth read the following. And you can't complain about a media source because it comes right from the Senate Intel committee that says no wrongdoing by the Bidens concerning Ukraine
of course when you post a link / article its true but when it goes against your agenda then its fake! faked video faked emails faked quotes of biden saying he got the son of a bitch fired! GREAT JOB! all them Politian's are corrupt not just one but all of them. Hard to admit right?

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
If made up truth is truth then we all have to assume you are sucking Trump's dick.

The report is the report.

BTW - I noticed you weighed in on Obamagate and all the other bullshit investigations by Trump
The OP has gone full clown
donald-the-clown-300x300.jpg
so shocking you have gone to personal attacks, your feelings are hurt by his posts? amazing sense of right and wrong, what kind person says these things? disturbing and makes you look foolish.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
of course when you post a link / article its true but when it goes against your agenda then its fake! faked video faked emails faked quotes of biden saying he got the son of a bitch fired! GREAT JOB! all them Politian's are corrupt not just one but all of them. Hard to admit right?
You do realize one of the reasons Biden got him fired was for NOT investigating Burisma, right?

lol. Kind of blows up your entire theory, doesn’t it.

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
You do realize one of the reasons Biden got him fired was for NOT investigating Burisma, right?

lol. Kind of blows up your entire theory, doesn’t it.
you are biden? or a mind reader or just the great knower of all things? My theory is Politian's are corrupt.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
you are biden? or a mind reader or just the great knower of all things? My theory is Politian's are corrupt.
No, I’m going off the statements of Ukrainian officials familiar with the situation.

There’s no evidence that Biden is corrupt and when you assume he is without evidence you just help out actually corrupt politicians like Trump, the most corrupt president in the history of the United States.

Reactions: BadTrip and BUTCH1

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011
Or, hell, how about this letter signed by senators like Ron Johnson:

To be clear, the removal of Shokin, who was Prosecutor General at the time, was one of the "urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office" that was being called for by the US and EU. Because he *wasn't* going after corruption like they wanted.

Reactions: Aegeon

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Hell even Fox News is reporting there is no proof
Why did he get the son of a bitch fired?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
like i said i dont pretend to know what peoples motives are. BUt im sure you do!

I mean you just concluded Biden was corrupt with zero evidence so I think you are doing some major projecting here. Multiple people have provided evidence that actually supports their claims, is there a reason you haven’t addressed them?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
like i said i dont pretend to know what peoples motives are. BUt im sure you do!
So you basically have decided to ignore all the evidence about why he was fired and why the United States government desired that outcome because of your desire to remain ignorant.

Reactions: Meghan54

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Regardless of whether or not Hunter Biden’s position on the board of Burisma was "problematic", in general the US and other Western companies were strongly encouraging Ukrainian companies to place westerners on their boards. It was part of their overall strategy for combatting corruption. The Trump campaign is counting on the fact that most Americans don’t understand Ukraine, Russia and corruption. Ukraine is not above jailing and executing people over trumped-up allegations. Putin will kill because of the The Magnitsky Act. It happened way more often under the Ukrainian administration that Trump campaign manager Manafort worked with, they actually jailed the President’s political appointment.

It looks more and more like Trump is trying to have Hunter Biden either jailed or killed just to show Joe Biden what happens when you try to unseat The King. Because Trump is a violent ugly sociopath with no redeeming qualities, and anyone that would cast a vote for him, without exception, is as gullible and ignorant as every person that gave him $35,000 tuition for Trump University.

And then we have Don Jr’s transgressions in 2016, like trying to coordinate election fraud with people that represented themselves as Russian government agents. Or his business deals in Russia. Or the time Daddy paid off the NY DA and all his victims to not prosecute Don Jr and Ivanka for fraud. Or Ivanka and Jared’s problematic close friendship with Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich and his wife. Or Ivanka’s friendship with geo-political whore Wendy Deng. And the fact that Trump has a background that would never let him pass a standard security check has been discussed ad infinitum. Maybe they should comb the USA for any bad deeds done by anyone named Biden and smear Joe with that, because, optics.

For Bidens kid, it's self proclaimed bad judgement. For Trump and HIS kids it’s a business model. This whole stunt has no more validity than the whole “Obama wasn’t born in the USA” stunt. It’s part smear job and part intimidation campaign… “If you dare to oppose me I’ll destroy your family”. It’s kind of like the time he had National Enquirer reporters out harassing Mika Brzenski’s children because they refused to be pressured into changing their reporting.

Sorry Trump Cultists ... This bullshit isn't sticking.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Regardless of whether or not Hunter Biden’s position on the board of Burisma was "problematic", in general the US and other Western companies were strongly encouraging Ukrainian companies to place westerners on their boards. It was part of their overall strategy for combatting corruption. The Trump campaign is counting on the fact that most Americans don’t understand Ukraine, Russia and corruption. Ukraine is not above jailing and executing people over trumped-up allegations. Putin will kill because of the The Magnitsky Act. It happened way more often under the Ukrainian administration that Trump campaign manager Manafort worked with, they actually jailed the President’s political appointment.

It looks more and more like Trump is trying to have Hunter Biden either jailed or killed just to show Joe Biden what happens when you try to unseat The King. Because Trump is a violent ugly sociopath with no redeeming qualities, and anyone that would cast a vote for him, without exception, is as gullible and ignorant as every person that gave him $35,000 tuition for Trump University.

And then we have Don Jr’s transgressions in 2016, like trying to coordinate election fraud with people that represented themselves as Russian government agents. Or his business deals in Russia. Or the time Daddy paid off the NY DA and all his victims to not prosecute Don Jr and Ivanka for fraud. Or Ivanka and Jared’s problematic close friendship with Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich and his wife. Or Ivanka’s friendship with geo-political whore Wendy Deng. And the fact that Trump has a background that would never let him pass a standard security check has been discussed ad infinitum. Maybe they should comb the USA for any bad deeds done by anyone named Biden and smear Joe with that, because, optics.

For Bidens kid, it's self proclaimed bad judgement. For Trump and HIS kids it’s a business model. This whole stunt has no more validity than the whole “Obama wasn’t born in the USA” stunt. It’s part smear job and part intimidation campaign… “If you dare to oppose me I’ll destroy your family”. It’s kind of like the time he had National Enquirer reporters out harassing Mika Brzenski’s children because they refused to be pressured into changing their reporting.

Sorry Trump Cultists ... This bullshit isn't sticking.

The Trump family is literal filth.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Reactions: Meghan54

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
The wheels on the bus go crunch!, crunch!, crunch!

What are the odds Trump attacks Putin. I'd say zero!

• Haha
Reactions: esquared

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004

It’s your hypothesis and judging from your posts you are cherry picking facts to fit your hypothesis instead of developing your hypothesis to fit the facts.

Happens to a lot of people. They get emotionally attached to their position and won’t accept facts that might force a change of perspective.