Burisma, Hunter, Bribery, Crack cocaine, etc

Page 33 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
And like I told you righties, because of this...

Nobody will ever care that you are bitching about Biden. Unless you can come up with some bad thing that Trump hasn't already done. Good luck with that! If Biden goes out on the street and kills someone you have a winner. After all Trump has only fanaticized about that.

Reactions: dank69

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
This Bobulinski character must have balls of steel. You don't make statements to the FBI, unless you're either a good liar, and can squirm past their perjury traps, or your information is ironclad in truth. He now has a date with the FBI to turn in his evidence and 3 cell phones that span the period. If there is truly nothing to see here, why hasn't this gentleman been brought into prior, supposed investigations. There may very well be the possibility that Joe Biden was involved in pay to play. If Joe is in office, America is for sale.

A guaranteed presidential pardon is far more effective protection than courage.

Jul 9, 2009
Are we President Trump supporters surprised that hard core partisan Democrats and leftist media refuse to look into crimes and wrongdoing committed by their fellow Democrats and leftists? No, no we're not. Just as we aren't surprised that Facebook, Twitter and other Authoritarian organizations are suppressing the news and giving in kind valuable political donations to the Democrats.
Are you Trumpers surprised the media isn't buying into your bullshit? You have this problem. Hint: @OILFIELDTRASH is the android. Trump is Harry Mudd

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z and KMFJD

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Are we President Trump supporters surprised that hard core partisan Democrats and leftist media refuse to look into crimes and wrongdoing committed by their fellow Democrats and leftists? No, no we're not. Just as we aren't surprised that Facebook, Twitter and other Authoritarian organizations are suppressing the news and giving in kind valuable political donations to the Democrats.

I just don't understnad why you all happily support pedophiles and multiple rapists. Every one of you does this, every time you vote. And you know you do.

I'd like an honest explanation about what it is about proven child molesters and rapists that you guys predictably like so much.

Feb 4, 2009

How about your President and HIS Justice Department get off their fucking asses and get something done.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
How about your President and HIS Justice Department get off their fucking asses and get something done.

Apparently 2 years of unrestrained power just wasn't enough time to "lock anyone up."

Or, you know, maybe democrats aren't really criminals, like the actual 100+ currently-indicted Trump cronies and that pedophile-supporting Trump supporters really just like being lied to. I kind of get it...all the projection (largely manifested now in Qanon support) is to assuage themselves of the self-hate and guilt they feel of knowingly endorsing child molestation and rape

Reactions: Meghan54
Feb 4, 2009
Apparently 2 years of unrestrained power just wasn't enough time to "lock anyone up."

Or, you know, maybe democrats aren't really criminals, like the actual 100+ currently-indicted Trump cronies and that pedophile-supporting Trump supporters really just like being lied to. I kind of get it...all the projection (largely manifested now in Qanon support) is to assuage themselves of the self-hate and guilt they feel of knowingly endorsing child molestation and rape
I no longer tolerate such claims. The President was elected to “lock” her up, to date NOTHING has happened. Zero. Nothing.
They are either absolutely incompetent or there is nothing to be found.

I see no reason why anyone should expect the other party to convict themselves because their boys are too stupid & low energy to get it done.

Reactions: zinfamous and KMFJD

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

Media looks into these things. The sourcing does not meet their standards. Much of it hasn't even met Fox News' standards. The FBI clearly has received this stuff. If there is something worthy of investigation, they have the materials.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017

With what evidence are you alleging crime and wrongdoing by Joe Biden? Has any of this evidence been verified and thoroughly investigated?

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

We're happy to look into left-leaning politicians' behavior... when the claim has a baseline level of merit. This story is so shady that even Fox News didn't run with it, and the real author refused to attach his name to it. That should raise alarm bells if you believe in critical thinking in any way.

Reactions: dank69 and Meghan54

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001

hey Q mahal
As we posted in a different thread.

If you are into transparency of "shady deals" by the kids of presidents and vicepresidents.
Are you also pushing for an investigation on why the trump kids were appointed as senior advisers to direct government positions DESPITE being UNQUALIFIED. Furthermore, they were UNABLE to pass Security Requirements for the role?
Are you pushing for that one also?
We'll talk about Hunter AFTER we dissect the trump kids situation.
Are you up to that? You can ask Q to help you.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
That's my point - I don't think this guy is messing around and he wouldn't be going to the FBI if he didn't legitimately think he's got the goods on Biden. He must have something of substance.
I'd guess he is simply helping to drive this false narrative which never needs to be proven. Just like with Hillarie's emails the allegation is enough. The news story alone will likely serve its purpose of turning some votes away form Biden. This is how the cheating trump team works and idiots keep falling for it.

I bet he will have his attorney with him and his response to the FBIs questing will be my attorney has has advised me not to answer.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
hey Q mahal
As we posted in a different thread.

If you are into transparency of "shady deals" by the kids of presidents and vicepresidents.
Are you also pushing for an investigation on why the trump kids were appointed as senior advisers to direct government positions DESPITE being UNQUALIFIED. Furthermore, they were UNABLE to pass Security Requirements for the role?
Are you pushing for that one also?
We'll talk about Hunter AFTER we dissect the trump kids situation.
Are you up to that? You can ask Q to help you.
I wonder what Taj thinks about the UAE sovereign wealth fund bailing out Jared Kushner?

I remember how when he first got into that role governments from around the world were lining up to take advantage of him. I am acquainted with someone who worked closely with Jared in the past and she confirms what we all kind of already knew - he’s a pretty stupid person but he’s absolutely convinced he’s a genius.

Reactions: zinfamous

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Guys! Guys! This time trumps political opponent will be locked up mark my words!!! Ignore all the other times we’ve said this, ignore all the other multiple investigations we’ve had that have lead to absolutely nothing, ignore the fact that the more investigations we have had the more “acquaintances” of trump have been locked up, because this time it’s super serious for realsy!

How messed up mentally do you have to be to keep falling for the same antics over and over and over again?

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Guys! Guys! This time trumps political opponent will be locked up mark my words!!! Ignore all the other times we’ve said this, ignore all the other multiple investigations we’ve had that have lead to absolutely nothing, ignore the fact that the more investigations we have had the more “acquaintances” of trump have been locked up, because this time it’s super serious for realsy!

How messed up mentally do you have to be to keep falling for the same antics over and over and over again?
And if you don’t believe it, tune into Hannity tonight and you’ll see.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
I just don't understnad why you all happily support pedophiles and multiple rapists. Every one of you does this, every time you vote. And you know you do.

I'd like an honest explanation about what it is about proven child molesters and rapists that you guys predictably like so much.

Some of them just like rape, I guess.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I wonder what Taj thinks about the UAE sovereign wealth fund bailing out Jared Kushner?

I remember how when he first got into that role governments from around the world were lining up to take advantage of him. I am acquainted with someone who worked closely with Jared in the past and she confirms what we all kind of already knew - he’s a pretty stupid person but he’s absolutely convinced he’s a genius.

Not quite. The Qataris bailed out Jared over 666 5th ave. The Saudis & the UAE apparently bullied them into it. Thugs work best in teams.

Jul 9, 2009
Media looks into these things. The sourcing does not meet their standards. Much of it hasn't even met Fox News' standards. The FBI clearly has received this stuff. If there is something worthy of investigation, they have the materials.
Yes I know, hard drives from laptop computers, eyewitnesses and video evidence really aren't convincing.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Yes I know, hard drives from laptop computers, eyewitnesses and video evidence really aren't convincing.

All of that "convincing evidence" you're crying about being ignored was first offered to Fox News and they REJECTED it.

When Fox News says the info (hard drives from laptop computers, eyewitnesses and video evidence) is too sketchy even for them, then, no, probably none of it is convincing enough for the false narrative being pushed by Giuliani, Trump, and the GOP.