Burisma, Hunter, Bribery, Crack cocaine, etc

Page 31 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I don't have time. If you open the link I provided, it provides a link to the actual report, which looks impeccably done and cited.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
So just enough time to shit post and run?

Not sure what’s in the report but from what I gleaned that site is run by a financial guy who used to teach in China but then got kicked out for being critical of China.

Strange site to be doing political journalism.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yea, he had enough time to read that lengthy post, read a 64 page report, and share it here, but not enough time to summarize it or give his thoughts. LOL

Tough crowd. I just had a client show up at work, so now I don't have time. Too lazy to click a mouse?
This is some damning shit. It connects Joe to Quid Pro Quo. They were on the take, while Biden was VP.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Tough crowd. I just had a client show up at work, so now I don't have time. Too lazy to click a mouse?
This is some damning shit. It connects Joe to Quid Pro Quo. They were on the take, while Biden was VP.
Well, if there's legitimate, actionable data there, let's see some formal charges and and a trial.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
It seems Trump's surprise guest at the debate tonight is going to be Tony Bobulinski.

To which America asks: Who?

This is what happens when your campaign is so enormously online that it doesn't even share the same dimension with the electorate.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014

I scanned it and it says nothing that has not been spewed by FAUX. It mentions PERSON A or something like that. Who is the source? It’s a friend of his, as he states earlier. Really. I would never write a report from what a “friend” told me and ruin that relationship.

It seems you did not summarize because you know it would have been debunked.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I scanned it and it says nothing that has not been spewed by FAUX. Is mentions PERSON A or something like that. Who is the source? It’s a friend of his, as he states earlier. Really. I would never write a report from what a “friend” told me and ruin that relationship.

It seems you did not summarize because you know it would have been debunked.

He's employing the seagull method of engagement...

1*nEKFPFedN5eyuIltF3zDUw.jpeg

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
It seems Trump's surprise guest at the debate tonight is going to be Tony Bobulinski.

To which America asks: Who?

This is what happens when your campaign is so enormously online that it doesn't even share the same dimension with the electorate.
And I'm over here thinking "debates have surprise guests?"

Feb 4, 2009
BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAA

I briefly look at @compuwiz1 link and saw Has leverage over a Biden Family Member.
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN REGARDING THE PRESIDENT TAXES
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN REGARDING HIS FAMILY DEBT
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN REGARDING IVANKA AND JARED’s VARIOUS SECURITY CLEARANCE PROBLEMS.

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST 3 TO 4 YEARS.

The author of that link sounds like one of our resident AT Deplorable’s.
“I voted Trump in 2016 but don’t intend to vote Trump 2020, now let me shit all over Biden”

Last edited:

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Report on Biden activities

Someone did a lot of work.Wow! Baldering clearly states he's no fan of Trump, didn't vote for him in 2016 and will not in 2020. Trump's policies do not align with his.

This one man super sleuth was able to do what a Senate investigation with a global network and massive resources failed to do? That seem believable in your mind?

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
The report is 64 pages long and no crime is suggested to occur, the GOP had TWO investigations of the Biden's while the impeachment was ongoing and the information in the report is stated as "official public China documents" yet not one person from either committee's spotted anything to bring to the table to help Trump, WHY IS THAT?.

Reactions: dank69