Burisma, Hunter, Bribery, Crack cocaine, etc

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Does the guy have Autism?

I don't know, but it's certainly possible and a real condition.

You incredulously demanded to know "WHAT THE FUCK CONDITION" that is as if such a suggestion strains credulity. I don't know if he is or isn't claiming to have autism, but the fact that these conditions exist and are somewhat common should restore some credulity. "Some." Not much but, like, maybe a tiny little shred. Know what I mean? Figured it's better for you to hear it from me than in the heat of an exchange with a total believer. After all, it took me all of two seconds to answer and I didn't have a hoard of like-minded "believers" sharing answers with me like a believer might.

Still, I wouldn't assume it's the only condition like that either. There could be other conditions. Heck, he might even be claiming he had pink eye that day... I don't know. Just saying that the "WTF CONDITION" question isn't as hard to answer as you might have assumed.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
One thing that seems to be glossed over. The shop owner claims to have a medical condition that prevents him from identifying people.
WHAT THE FUCK CONDITION IS THAT?

To me this is deplorable speak like I’ll troll the libs by saying I can’t answer questions because I have a disability.
Guess what Moron when you get hauled before the FBI or Congress they will give zero fucks about this.

There is

I guess.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
You fellows are funny. If this was about Trump it would be absolutely iron clad proof of corruption.

If it was Trump or his cronies, we wouldn't have to wait for proof. They would have said it to an entire room full of people while being videotaped, spoken it on a conference call, written it in a memo disseminated to whole departments, tweeted it from their personal accounts or already been arrested and convicted of it.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Doesn't seem to be much evidence so far. An email would be trivially-easy to 'forge' (barely even merits the word 'forge'). The only interesting thing seems to be the leaking of private family album photos into the public domain. Maybe that suggests someone got hacked or some computers were indeed carelessly disposed of. But that's a very long way from validating the alleged email messages as genuine.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well, we now know what Trump will make the entire final debate about.
THE DEBATE: This question is for president Trump. Mr president, what plans do you have concerning trade with China?
TRUMP: Hunter Biden sold access to Vice President Biden.
MODERATOR: Mr president would you answer my question?
TRUMP: Hunter Biden sold access to Vice President Biden.
MODERATOR: Let’s move on. Mr president, are you prepared for another Covid surge?
TRUMP: Hunter Biden sold access to Vice President Joe Biden and was paid millions.
MODERATOR: Goodnight viewers, I’m going home.

Feb 4, 2009
joking aside, it's a real thing. Oliver Sacks had it, and wrote extensively and eloquently about it.

visual agnosia
...it's also extremely rare. The dude claiming this is likely lying.

Long time ago a friends roommate worked with group home kids who used to bite him, scratch him and poke his eyes. Once said something about if we see him at work we need to avoid looking at the kids for some reason I forgot.
I get it maybe there is some condition or maybe as earlier stated he is legally blind.
Why does the dude say in vague terms “I have a condition”......WTF is that?
I worked with a deaf girl last year. She didn’t disclose that until I met her and I certainly didn’t expect her to disclose it before we met up to do business. Once we decided to work together it is kind of important to know the ground rules of communications.
Back on point, if this guy claims to have some condition that prevents him from identifying people. I sort of need to know what that condition is if he is going to shovel suspicious shit about Bidens and Biden’s Son at this point before an important election.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Long time ago a friends roommate worked with group home kids who used to bite him, scratch him and poke his eyes. Once said something about if we see him at work we need to avoid looking at the kids for some reason I forgot.
I get it maybe there is some condition or maybe as earlier stated he is legally blind.
Why does the dude say in vague terms “I have a condition”......WTF is that?
I worked with a deaf girl last year. She didn’t disclose that until I met her and I certainly didn’t expect her to disclose it before we met up to do business. Once we decided to work together it is kind of important to know the ground rules of communications.
Back on point, if this guy claims to have some condition that prevents him from identifying people. I sort of need to know what that condition is if he is going to shovel suspicious shit about Bidens and Biden’s Son at this point before an important election.
Unfortunately, we can't compell him to release private medical information. Not sure that naming it would make him any more believable anyway.

Feb 4, 2009
Unfortunately, we can't compell him to release private medical information. Not sure that naming it would make him any more believable anyway.

When a reporter asks if Hunter Biden dropped the laptop off the normal answers are:
Yes
No
I am not sure because I can’t remember
I am mostly blind so I can’t be sure
I have x condition that makes seeing people clearly difficult

The strangest possible answer is “I have a medical condition that prevents me from identifying people”

Reactions: dawp

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Oh I have no source. I am trying out this technique I learned from the trump administration. You put something out there and a percentage of people will never figure out it was made made up. :p

I failed at being a trumpper.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
When a reporter asks if Hunter Biden dropped the laptop off the normal answers are:
Yes
No

The strangest possible answer is “I have a medical condition that prevents me from identifying people”

I know, it sounds crazy, but maybe a pc repair shop in 2020 has some security cameras with some big ole hard drives. I know, it's crazy, just bananas

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The original article in the OP is utterly hokey. The supposed proof of the laptop going to the FBI gives it away. The first page is a summons to appear before a grand jury, which indicates that such a grand jury & investigation already exist. Wait... what? Why would it? The attachment lists the serial numbers of one laptop & drive... How would the feds know that if they didn't already have them? Why not all 3 laptops alleged left by the one customer? And somehow the supposed quote says there are 3, yet only lists the price for one...

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Yes
No

You don't think he knows that?

I'm pretty sure that answer came after he was pushed to confirm or deny that he could identify the person who dropped it off as Biden.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Doesn't seem to be much evidence so far. An email would be trivially-easy to 'forge' (barely even merits the word 'forge').

You've heard of Deepfakes, right? People do it in their spare time for free. They've gotten better results than the movie industry.
This is a campaign worth well over $1 billion.

Trivially-easy to forge includes video evidence at this point.
NOTHING that exists is beyond forgery anymore.

ksosx86

Sep 27, 2012
The left picked the absolute two worst candidates of the whole bunch. Biden has more skeletons in his closet than Hannibal Lector.
Kamala got destroyed by Pence at the debates. And on top of that she withheld evidence to keep someone on fucking death row. These people are trash.
You are either a paid troll or the dumbest fucking tool in the shed. Good god no one can take you seriously.
Still - they weren't bad points, I remember talking to people before he chose Kamala Harris saying I really hope he'd choose Susan Rice exactly for the issues that Harris had with black people in her own law enforcement history, but I voted for them. The choosing of her and the social commentary of our time revolving around the black community and the mistrust of police & law enforcement was a risky move but we're so tired of Trump we would have voted for a Monkey from Space at this point. They have a history in areas Trump would never even dream of "muddying" his hands working in. No way in Hell would I have preferred a white Mayor with no further government experience and unresolved serious county race issues run a country of 400 million .... so... yeah Trust me I wish Biden chose Susan Rice. I still don't think he's a moron like Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a year and a half ago :)

Last edited:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Don't worry it's already being denied as fake news because it doesn't jive with their preconceived notions....

Even though Biden has fully admitted his kid is a dipshit drug addict.

True story: I have an older brother who's a drug addict who's stolen from our elderly mother. We haven't spoken in years. But I guess I'm responsible for his actions according to you, right?

ksosx86

Sep 27, 2012
True story: I have an older brother who's a drug addict who's stolen from our elderly mother. We haven't spoken in years. But I guess I'm responsible for his actions according to you, right?
this

May 13, 2009
I think you are being a little disingenuous. It's obvious,to me, the bigger issue at hand is what role Joe played in regards to helping Hunter rake in the cash.

Either way it's pretty sad that with all the actual good people out there that we came down to an old corrupt lifelong politician and a reality tv star as our choices.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
It bears repeating:

Biden child allegedly did something wrong but the evidence is sketchy? Biden parent is guilty!

Trump child admits to colluding with a foreign government to affect the outcome of the election and the evidence of the collusion is publicly available? No collusion, lock her up!