Burisma, Hunter, Bribery, Crack cocaine, etc

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
What do you mean taking American money? Trump currently runs a hotel down the street from the White House where members of foreign governments have been directly bribing him for the last four years.

Golf trips....membership sales and dramatic increase in prices....inner circle club members that get to meet the President.
BTW where are the Presidents taxes? I know Joe posted his

Reactions: BUTCH1

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I'd be changing my story too if the Gestapo left were after me as well. They've already shown they have no regards for law or human life. They've let cities burn, they were involved in child trafficking rings, they are now trying to influence elections by silencing people and controlling the media.
It's communism 101.
Thanks for revealing you're a Qanon whackjob.

May 13, 2009
So to be clear you admit that there is exactly zero evidence of any misconduct by Joe Biden in the story - right?

Just want to make sure you're still at least marginally connected to reality.
So Hunter Biden on his own accord just starting picking up multi million dollar gigs from corrupt countries? The drug addicted dropout? I guess I should send some emails to Chinese energy companies and get in on the action. I'm as qualified as Hunter.

Reactions: drifter106

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Golf trips....membership sales and dramatic increase in prices....inner circle club members that get to meet the President.
BTW where are the Presidents taxes? I know Joe posted his
Oh I agree, but my point is we shouldn’t forget that foreign governments have been bribing Trump too. If our good friend OFT is upset about these Biden bribes he’s invented in his head presumably he is incandescent with rage about all the foreign powers that are bribing the current president.

Surely he will be making s thread denouncing them any minute.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Remember when a Trump fund raiser got busted for illegal activity?

I remember.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
So Hunter Biden on his own accord just starting picking up multi million dollar gigs from corrupt countries? The drug addicted dropout? I guess I should send some emails to Chinese energy companies and get in on the action. I'm as qualified as Hunter.

Wait, did you just learn today that the children of powerful people get offered cushy jobs?

Amazing.

Anyway, thank you for confirming there is exactly zero evidence of even a single incident of misconduct by Biden in either story.

Reactions: BUTCH1

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Jeffrey Epstein, Twitter and Facebook manipulating elections, Portland Oregon.
Where did I lie?

Are these things like hotkeyed to buttons on your keyboard? Or is there an app you just hit like a trained chimp and it just spits them out on the screen?

Jul 9, 2009
Wait, did you just learn today that the children of powerful people get offered cushy jobs?

Amazing.

Anyway, thank you for confirming there is exactly zero evidence of even a single incident of misconduct by Biden in either story.
Evidence of that is in this confession by Joe Biden himself:

Which is bolstered by additional email evidence recently released in The New York Post story.

Reactions: OILFIELDTRASH

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Looks like Hunter was expecting to make 10 million a year for himself and the rest of the family was getting in on the action too. The 10 million a year was for introductions.
Twitter had banned ny post twitter account. Good fucking grief.
lol. It just keeps getting better.
Either the ny post knows this stuff to be legit or they are getting ready to be sued into oblivion. I'll go with the former. I doubt they are stupid enough to run a story like this without it being legitimate. No company is going to put themselves into that kind of bind in today's litigious society.

Why isn't the NYPost releasing the raw data? The meta data?

Are you too stupid to realize you're being had?

The NYPost is being banned because they're attempting to bullshit everyone.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Why isn't the NYPost releasing the raw data? The meta data?

Are you too stupid to realize you're being had?

The NYPost is being banned because they're attempting to bullshit everyone.
Do we know that Rudy ever shared that much with them?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Evidence of that is in this confession by Joe Biden himself:

Which is bolstered by additional email evidence recently released in The New York Post story.

Never mind the entire world community wanted the prosecutor out because he REFUSED to investigate Burisma, not the other way around.

Biden was doing the work of the ENTIRE WORLD community at the time.

When the actual narrative doesn't fit your picked cherries...

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Never mind the entire world community want the prosecutor out because he REFUSED to investigate Burisma, not the other way around.

Biden was doing the work on the ENTIRE WORLD community at the time.

When the actual narrative doesn't fit your picked cherries...
It’s funny how consistently Republicans have tried to avoid the fact that the central idea behind their conspiracy makes no sense. Biden acting made it MORE likely Burisma would be investigated, not less.

Really though they all know this, they are just pretending not to. It’s in an identical way to how they pretended to care about government email procedures right up until January 2017 and then forgot about it. They are unprincipled liars.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I'd be changing my story too if the Gestapo left were after me as well. They've already shown they have no regards for law or human life. They've let cities burn, they were involved in child trafficking rings, they are now trying to influence elections by silencing people and controlling the media.
It's communism 101.

Oh jeeze. A Qult Qunt.

120072252_10222712093526568_5489348766153931485_o.jpg

jr5klyju4pi51.jpg

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Jeffrey Epstein, Twitter and Facebook manipulating elections, Portland Oregon.
Where did I lie?
All of it. I know we've already discussed this, but I live in Portland, and so have seen it firsthand. The only fires here have been forest fires. But keep on spreading those lies they're spoonfeeding you, "sheeple."

Reactions: dank69

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
It’s funny how consistently Republicans have tried to avoid the fact that the central idea behind their conspiracy makes no sense. Biden acting made it MORE likely Burisma would be investigated, not less.

Really though they all know this, they are just pretending not to. It’s in an identical way to how they pretended to care about government email procedures right up until January 2017 and then forgot about it. They are unprincipled liars.

And I still contend that this whole Ukraine thing *even if true* is so convoluted and detached from any American reality that only a handful of whackaloons even care. Once you put the GOP spit shine on a turd, it's still a turd.

Reactions: dank69
May 13, 2009
I vaguely know what Qanon is. I definitely don't buy into the far right conspiracy theories. I also don't know if it's a website or a facebook group or what. This is the one and only place I visit that discusses politics. The rest of the politics I read are from my Google news feed.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I vaguely know what Qanon is. I definitely don't buy into the far right conspiracy theories. I also don't know if it's a website or a facebook group or what. This is the one and only place I visit that discusses politics. The rest of the politics I read are from my Google news feed.

Then *PLEASE* tell me what ass of asses you pulled child sex trafficking out of as a Democrat thing?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

Yeah, you and this qunt too. You gave yourself away with QAnonsesne talking points, idiot.

Reactions: Meghan54