Burisma, Hunter, Bribery, Crack cocaine, etc

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Except I'm for the legalization of marijuana. I'm also for making changes that would slow or stop global warming. I believe in a path to citizenship for Mexicans. I'm for gun control. Not taking guns but definitely no need for people to have military style weapons. Im definitely not the typical right wing person. I'm more in the middle. I'm just going to go republican this go round.

This makes no fuckin sense. None.

Reactions: Meghan54

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
It's obvious, to me anyways, that daddies office is the reason he was making the obscene amounts of money he was. I am sure you understand the seriousness of Joe taking bribes? I know this country is down the shitter at this point. But we really should weed out those we know to be corrupt.
Just wondering, do you know what Clarence Thomas's wife does for a living?

Companies hire people all of the time to try to get influence, the question is, did they actually get any undue influence? So far there is no evidence of that.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
I've had drug issues in my past. Shit happens.

I'm more concerned with the fact that Joe was using his political office to enrich his family.
You have a thing or two backwards, and that is where you have made your mistake. Joe hasn't done no such thing. Now, Hunter may have thrown his dad's name around, but that is on him, not Joe. There is no evidence of wrong doing by Joe, which has already been explained in this thread.

Reactions: dawp

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Her assertion was that keeping those three words in the public consciousness would convince undecided voters that there was something there when, by that logic, it could go either way:
There is something there regarding Biden's alleged corruption (influence-peddling).
...or...
There is something there regarding Trump's impeachable offense (investigating political opponents).

My point was that the three words were just as much related to reviving Trump's Ukraine scandal as Biden's.

FWIW, I have serious doubts about all of this... even if it could be confirmed that the laptop contains his actual emails. If the Russians had Hunter's actual emails (through hacking) and it was a big nothing-burger they very well might pepper in some fake stuff and load it all onto an abandoned Macbook to sanitize it for public release like this ("Look, ma! No hacking!"). With his actual emails that would be extremely easy for them to do and, of course, they could count on these guys to take the bait. I can just imagine them giggling with glee at the reaction it's getting.

No, they'd pass it to Rudy through his Ukrainian friends & let him & the computer repair guy make up the grossly impudent lie about how he got it.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

I'm more concerned with the fact that Joe was using his political office to enrich his family.
Your silence on the Trump family betrays what you just said.

I'll have to find it but I created a thread with a list of political siblings getting jobs in industries where they had no experience. When I find it I bet you never objected. Should I prove myself right again?

Last edited:

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
What they fundamentally believe is that there are 2 different sets of rules and standards in this country. One set for them: freedom, the Constitution, and flag-waving patriotic compassion, and one for everyone else: hate, indifference, comply or die, and a jackboot on the neck of 'the others.'
That's Trumpism in a nutshell.
The Progressheviks are all about boots on necks, violence, and cancel culture. When things don't go their way politically or ideologically, they incite the sheeple to become violent and extra irrational. Destroy the EC, pack the courts, spread and invent foreign disinformation, and impeach anyone in their way.

• Haha
Reactions: KMFJD

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The Progressheviks are all about boots on necks, violence, and cancel culture. When things don't go their way politically or ideologically, they incite the sheeple to become violent and extra irrational. Destroy the EC, pack the courts, spread and invent foreign disinformation, and impeach anyone in their way.

sorry, dumbshit. it's your little colon-spelunking buddies that have been bootstomping all over the west and tossing folks into unmarked vans, you ignorant mop bucket.

god damn, at least people in the middle ages were culturally and spiritually imprisoned into a life of illiteracy. lazy shitstains like you and your people are this way by choice. fucking pathetic.

Reactions: jman19 and Meghan54

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I thoroughly enjoy that Republicans are upset that the child of the Democratic candidate for President made money from the, uh, Free Market, perhaps because of the child's dad was a VIP.

This may be new information for y'all, but, uh, have you seen how many of Trump's family members are getting paid because Trump is President?

Hello? Anyone in there? Hello?

also bear in mind that Don Jr is literally scraping powder off his nose during public appearances over the last two weeks and ranting through PCP binges, but not a peep about it from the pussheads.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

Lol wtf!

Pretty sure Joe won't be taking Hunter and his dumbass in law on a tax payer funded family trip to hook up with the global elite.

Define "past" btw. 5 mins ago? Because yo shit is cray-zay.
original.jpg

ivankag20.jpg

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

You forgot that time Biden convinced a bunch of antifa to kidnap the governor of Wisconsin.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

We already know Trump promoted violence. Show us where Biden did the same.

You are the worst kind of asshole, a dishonest one.

Reactions: dawp and RamIt

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

Boring. Cancel culture herpa-derp is so June.
Update your script.

Reactions: dawp and Meghan54

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

Fox news has been turning on the lightbulb of ignorance for tens of millions over the years and we end up with a bunch of trash running the show, literally helped by foreign interference because they know trash in charge will run America into the ground. This is why in this election you have an unprecedented amount of former Republican security officials, chairs of the fucking RNC, governors, heads of cia, congresspeople, former presidential candidates and many more not just sitting the election out, but declare Trump unfit and endorse his opponent. Of a sitting incumbent of their party. It's unreal. But the cult of idiots spouts their idiocy like trained monkeys.

Both sides practice cancel culture. The right just bitches about it more.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

If this is the way things are, then why are we bothering to try and salvage our political system?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Both sides practice cancel culture. The right just bitches about it more.

The right-wing doesn't bitch about cancel culture when they practice it.
They don't complain about political violence while they're committing it.
They don't complain about division while they're dividing.
They don't worry about govt overreach when they're the ones overreaching.
They're not concerned about political corruption when it's their politicians lining their pockets with the public's money.
They don't care about free speech when it's not their speech.
Constitutional rights don't mean anything to them when it's not their rights.

I hope you're seeing the trend here.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

Steven Carrillo and Robert Justus, two right-wing authoritarians like yourself, murdered a few cops a few months ago.

But you're concerned about graffiti on a statue.

Get a grip, loser.

Reactions: dank69

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
It's obvious, to me anyways, that daddies office is the reason he was making the obscene amounts of money he was. I am sure you understand the seriousness of Joe taking bribes? I know this country is down the shitter at this point. But we really should weed out those we know to be corrupt.

My question was about drug use.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
This is bogus:

What's disconcerting isn't so much that you shared a false article, it's that you shared it days later, after numerous experts had opportunities to deconstruct it and point out all the glaring holes.

To be blunt: it's a shoddy attempt at an "October surprise" that will only raise concerns if you're an unquestioning Trump devotee. That and there's a "boy who cried wolf" irony here... Trump has lied so often, perpetrated so many actual scandals of his own, that the public will be largely numb to one dodgy claim against Biden.
it's coming back to bite them in the ass.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I have to question Yahoo:
The New York Post sent shockwaves through the political sphere Wednesday when it published a dubious story purporting to show a "smoking-gun email" detailing Hunter Biden's communications with a Ukrainian official about meeting with his father, Joe Biden, the Democratic presidential nominee.
no, it sent shockwaves through right-wing political sphere, everyone else largely took it with a ton of salt.

Reactions: HomerJS and dank69

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
This topic is so transparently stupid, you'd have to be an idiot to believe it. Sounds like someone is tired of lying to themselves and just wants to vote for Trump.

On a semi-related note, remember when the OP cared about candidates that want to address global warming but then doesn't vote for Democrats? Pepperidge Farm remembers
they have to be lying to themselves to justify voting for trump. or just ignorant.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Photos from three feet or so away, inside a residential building, and where the subject is often looking into the camera suggests neither of those things. They look like they were taken by a significant other.

Show me where I said that.
I hope you know the pics could be real to add legitimacy to fake emails, don't cha, which is what this looks to be.

baydude

Sep 13, 2011
Anonymous sources said Trump said Americans who died in the military are suckers and losers?
Twitter/Facebook: Spread the news!!

Negative article on the Bidens with email leaks?
Twitter/Facebook: Must censor as “misinformation”!!

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Anonymous sources said Trump said Americans who died in the military are suckers and losers?

Exactly - the ‘suckers and losers’ story was credible, confirmed by multiple sources. The email story is filled with holes, illogical choices, and blatant red flags of a deliberate misinformation campaign.

Were they supposed to pretend the stories were equally credible or something? Why would we want tech companies to pretend to be that dumb?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Oh you already got schooled in this thread. No extra credit for you then, sorry :).

Storyline: This dude walked into my uncles pc repair shop with a hard drive with all of Hunter Bidens emails on it. Its crazy yo. Also. Assange wasnt available to was this Russian bullshit so I guess Rudy-Lost-My-Brains is up.
What a fucking stinker.

Reactions: KMFJD