You’re projecting again, why do you always project your own actions on to other people?You fellows are funny. If this was about Trump it would be absolutely iron clad proof of corruption. With a Biden it's a Russian setup. I honestly get a little chuckle out of it. At the end of the day, you're no different than a rabid Trump supporter, and every bit as gullible.
I don't know what laws (if any) might have been broken by Hunter selling back door access to his dad, but it was clear before the email mess that he was at least attempting to. Why delude yourselves? Why not just admit that even if it all happened, you think Joe is a better choice than Trump? It's an honest position, and one that would be pretty hard to argue against.
I just want to make sure you don’t think there’s anything suspicious about the following:
1) Someone drops off some laptops to be repaired at a location 3,000 miles from where the supposed owner lives.
2) The owner of the shop cannot identify who dropped them off.
3) The owner of the laptops never makes any attempt to retrieve them.
4) The owner of the shop makes no meaningful effort to contact the Bidens to either return their property or to be paid for his work.
5) The owner of the shop then decides to look through all the files on the hard drive, for fun, presumably, then copies it and gives it to the president’s dirtbag lawyer.
6) Those involved refuse to allow any independent party to verify that the data has not been fabricated ie tampered with.
I guess you’re just a really, REALLY trusting guy, huh? Hahaha.