Bunch of loud ass fvckers playing their loud ass music and looks like they are drinking something and smoking

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LEDominator

May 31, 2006
Originally posted by: Zee
happening again right now. called the cops 25 minutes ago. wat the fvck. what the fvck is wrong with the damn nyc cops? does anyone else want to call the precinct and create some "call volume" :(

Report vandalism or something else they are doing. Obviously the way you are reporting it isn't a high priority for them

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Chiboy
Wow, you fvcking little b!tch. You're lucky I dont live in NYC complaining ass little ******.
Damn, son, you should run him over with your Daewoo.

Indolent

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2003
most of your points make sense, but complaining about fire crackers on the 4th of July? come on....

Extelleron

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2005
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
God the pussification of Americans continues.

Move to China you whiney fvker.

:confused:

Are you talking to the OP? No group of teenagers has the right to keep a whole neighborhood awake with their crazy loud music, and drink beer and smoke weed in the park.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
I don't agree with those who are telling the OP not to complain or that he is being whiny.

It is his HOME. It is the place where he is supposed to be able to go to get AWAY from the craziness of other ppl. He should be able to go HOME and NOT be bombarded with assholes who have no consideration on a regular, especially if they don't belong there.

OP, if you get no action from the police, call the chief. make an appointment with the mayor... whatever you gotta do to get some peace and quiet.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
No offense Karen, but do you live in a big city? It really depends on where you live. If you live in the middle of NYC or something, do you realistically think you can expect it to be quiet outside?

That being said, I don't think the OP is being whiny, I just think you forget not everyone lives in a quiet neighborhood....

:)

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Extelleron

Are you talking to the OP? No group of teenagers has the right to keep a whole neighborhood awake with their crazy loud music, and drink beer and smoke weed in the park.

No, no. It's been discussed already. They are ass-fvcking loudly to loud ass-music. How would YOU like it?

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero

No, no. It's been discussed already. They are ass-fvcking loudly to loud ass-music. How would YOU like it?
Does the ass-fvcking go well with the music? Is the music good?

These are far more critical questions.

HomeAppraiser

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2005
Originally posted by: Ayah
Use an RPG.

That's a good idea. Dungeons and Dragons is nice, quite, wholesome activity for young adults and teens to enjoy!

Or you could just tell them if they leave and find somewhere else to party from now on, you'll give them your bike.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: KarenMarieOP, if you get no action from the police, call the chief. make an appointment with the mayor... whatever you gotta do to get some peace and quiet.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

fitzov

Platinum Member
Jan 3, 2004
Well, I don't know what I would do, but as soon as Chuck Norris and Charles Bronson see this tread, there is going to be hell to pay.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

:thumbsup: to both anytime :D

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Stunt

Does the ass-fvcking go well with the music? Is the music good?

These are far more critical questions.

take your place in the line. Personallly I am letting all that leave my consciousness.