Budget deal cuts benefits for disabled veterans

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
closing the estate tax "loophole" wont hardly bring in jack dempsey shit.
lol good luck with enforcing the death tax. Rich people are not limited to one particular country. If that tax comes into play, a whole lot of rich people will officially live in the Cayman Islands.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
That's right- act like an idiot and use fear mongering. You don't have a right to other peoples money. It should be based on private charity not government stealing like this. Welfare is a massive waste of money.

Might want to check up on your constitutional scholarship, particularly the 16th amendment.

I have actually been physically attacked by scumbags like you and your ilk and I didn't back down. Show everyone how tough you are attacking people on P&N when you would get your ass kicked if you did the real thing.

Internet tough guy? Really? If you conduct yourself in real life the same as here, then you probably suffer from the condition of having a knuckle magnet for a head. Good luck with that. Not my style, anyway.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
good illegals need their tax breaks, after all they are the hardest working most law abiding non-documented citizens we have.