Buddy came home from hospital.....

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
Not sure if any of you remember the post I made quite a while back about a friend of mine getting into a head on collision with a transport truck back at the beginning of March, well, he just got came home from the hospital last Thursday. we had quite the "welcome Home" party of which I payed dearly for the next morning.........

EDIT: Original link to story.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Wow! Four months in the hospital. That's rough. I'm sure we all wish him a very successful rehab.

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
Good to see hes ok! 4 months in the hospital is a small price to pay when it could have been far far worse.

:beer:

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
He's definitely got a long road ahead of him.

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
glad to hear he is doing better. is he going to seek any sort of compensation for the truck driver's incompetence?

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: DaTT
Not sure if any of you remember the post I made quite a while back about a friend of mine getting into a head on collision with a transport truck back at the beginning of March, well, he just got came home from the hospital last Thursday. we had quite the "welcome Home" party of which I payed dearly for the next morning.........

How did you pay dearly the next morning?

lancestorm

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2003
Originally posted by: rh71
he better have some kickass insurance policy.

If you took the time to read, you'd realize that is a stupid remark. He's in Canada...

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

Getting wasted and being hungover the next morning?

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: BroeBo
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

Getting wasted and being hungover the next morning?

BINGO!

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: fbrdphreak
Good to hear your friend is okay

Now how is that lawsuit coming?

I haven't brought up the lawsuit, it's really none of my business.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: lancestorm
Originally posted by: rh71
he better have some kickass insurance policy.

If you took the time to read, you'd realize that is a stupid remark. He's in Canada...

So basically the guy can stay in the hospital forever?

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
if he needs to. He has a personal care giver 5 times a week to his home...or whenever he needs one, full rehab 5 times a week with a car that picks him up.