bucks and 76'ers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cfredc

Jul 19, 2000
leeland: All i have to say is when the sixers win this conference, im going to flame yo a$$ so bad.

GL

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
leeland,

You better remember that threat a few years from now when they win the conference;)

-GL

Shmorq

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
Iverson's shooting percentage doesn't mean anything. The team is designed such that he takes a LOT of tough shots. They had the 2nd best record in the league so it's working even though he averages a lowly 40% a night.

leeland

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2000
leeland: All i have to say is when the sixers win this conference, im going to flame yo a$$ so bad.

well if this something that is serious i have to laugh, I seriously have nothing against the team, i really don't care who wins or loses....that is not a concern, as far as your flaming goes do that with your boyfriend please

iverson is a punk cry baby

edit : good one GL !!! i will make a mental note !!!

KingHam

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Not that it matters since the Lakers have already wrapped up tha Chempionship.

KingHam

dawheat

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Leeland- please READ before you post.

<<And he's currently playing in intense pain. Give the guy a break. Also after that horrendous start (0 for 12), he's shot over 50% in the next 3 quarters. Can't keep him down. >>

Just in case you missed it yet again...

<<he's shot over 50% in the next 3 quarters>>

And yet again b/c you seem a little slow...

<<he's shot over 50% in the next 3 quarters>>

leeland

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2000
what the hell are you talking about 50 % for the next three quarters, who gives a F$CK ??? the shot 13 - 35 for the game...what the next time he shoots 50 % for one quater are you going to praise it.....i don't care what he shoots....he is a punk with a poor attitude...i am glad at least that he didn't wear a towel around his head this game