so i check my mobo configuration here's the voltage

CPU CORE VOLTAGE :1.080V
CPU I/O VOLTAGE : 1.040V
GPU VOLTAGE :0.024 to 0.034V
dram voltage :1.488V
3.3V : 3.344V
5V : 5.045V
12V : 12.232V

SO i see that gpu voltage is very low i'm using the bios on board of Z77A-G43 . the clickable one with mouse pointer

i'm using my pc perfectly last night and restarted it then suddenly gives me nvlddmkm.sys error i format the windows 7 pc and go to windows 8 but it got worse on my first boot on my windows 8 it gives me the blue screen tdr_video_failure (nvlddmkm) then reboot then it don't give anything after boot it will only turn off the screen black .

i'm now using the stock video display of my motherboard and it's working fine i think the faulty one is the power supply. because in windows 7 it only happens when i install the driver of my video card but if there's no driver it will run on windows 7 but on windows 8 it won't even go to login screen without crashing but won't show the bsod and i see that my pc is still running.

not really sure if the gpu died because the previous one i have i requested an rma and recieved the new one . so the volt is not the problem? the 0.034v? when the gpu is plugged in?

update here's the link of the result windows 8 tried doing it safe mode display recognize on device manager but not in dxdiag but i install the driver no luck restart it and still tdr failure error

http://postimg.org/gallery/1cs2w250/
screen shot link for the safe mode and the display

Last edited: