Brushed up against a gay guy...

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006
Was walking home from dinner, in a wife beater, and brushed up against an obviously gay guy. I didn't see him at first (he squealed when I brushed up against him and by the time I looked around he was around the corner), but my friend did, and said I rubbed on the side portion of his body and that it was a very flaming homosexual.

He was just walking on the sidewalk and obviously unconcerned with approaching humans, since i didn't see him and brushed up against him. He made a huge, loud noise when I brushed against him and ran away.

Do I need to worry about diseases or anything? As I was in a wife beater, I'm a bit concerned. Definitely felt my arm rub up against him...

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
Do I need to worry about diseases or anything?

About a 15% chance of catching AIDS, but I'd be more concerned about the 100% chance of catching the ghey. If I were you, I'd avoid Mexican food tonight... your asshole is going to be seriously stressed tomorrow.

Oh, and don't forget the 78.4% chance of forum vacation for this thread.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Was walking home from dinner, in a wife beater, and brushed up against an obviously gay guy. I didn't see him at first (he squealed when I brushed up against him and by the time I looked around he was around the corner), but my friend did, and said I rubbed on the side portion of his body and that it was a very flaming homosexual.

He was just walking on the sidewalk and obviously unconcerned with approaching humans, since i didn't see him and brushed up against him. He made a huge, loud noise when I brushed against him and ran away.

Do I need to worry about diseases or anything? As I was in a wife beater, I'm a bit concerned. Definitely felt my arm rub up against him...

He bushed up against you because you sent the signal....

Scouzer

Lifer
Jun 3, 2001
Don't worry, the only communicable disease by a simple arm rub is mental retardation. You already have it.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
It's happening. Your irrepressible tendencies are coming out and there's not one thing you can do about it.

Soon, you'll find yourself pants down and on your knees in dirty bus station men's rooms, servicing whoever will let you and desperately hoping the breath mints you compulsively down afterwards will mask your salty shame.

And all this because you carelessly stepped on a rodent. :'(

grrl

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001
I had banana waffles for lunch today, but they were strangely unsatisfying.

GundamW

Golden Member
Feb 3, 2000
funny-celebrity-pictures-its-ok.jpg

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Maybe you brushed him because your street-walking stance is too wide?

Last edited:

Taejin

Moderator<br>Love & Relationships
Aug 29, 2004
It's happening. Your irrepressible tendencies are coming out and there's not one thing you can do about it.

Soon, you'll find yourself pants down and on your knees in dirty bus station men's rooms, servicing whoever will let you and desperately hoping the breath mints you compulsively down afterwards will mask your salty shame.

And all this because you carelessly stepped on a rodent. :'(

wat da fuk

DirkGently1

Mar 31, 2011
So yesterday i was walking along the street when this idiot in a wife-beater purposely bumped into me. I think he was gay and was worried he was going to try a back-passage assault, so i squeeled and ran away.

Is there a chance i caught the 'gay' from him?

Away

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
So yesterday i was walking along the street when this idiot in a wife-beater purposely bumped into me. I think he was gay and was worried he was going to try a back-passage assault, so i squeeled and ran away.

Is there a chance i caught the 'gay' from him?

If you burn off all of your body hair and soak in alcohol, you might be okay.