Britney's car for auction... what kind of car is it?

GtPrOjEcTX

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
I was browsing ebay motors and saw an ad for Britney's car driven in "Me against the music". Kind of rediculous listing as it doesn't even have the type of car it is.

I was just wondering what it was: link

Looks like a nice car for what its currently at ($34,744.00).

DaviDaVinci

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
Why would anyone buy that car? Would they drive it if they bought it? And is that Autographed with a Magic Marker? That would come off right away.

Gotta have some serious $$$$ to keep that as a collectible.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Dr Smooth
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Manual? I can't believe that dumb sow is smart enough to drive one.

You can tell by looking at her photographs?
Well I've always known she's dumb, and on the ebay ad it says it's a manual.

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000
Well remember... she did ruin the transmission in a 360 Modena a while back. Cost her $25,000.
Link

I guess she learned how to drive a stick in the last 2 years. ;)

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Mutilator
Well remember... she did ruin the transmission in a 360 Modena a while back. Cost her $25,000.
Link

$25k on a ferrari is pretty minor damage I'd think, but damn what a dumb dumb! i think she's had a lot of practice with the stick in the past while...

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Link

The Princess of Pop apparently attempted to put the car into second gear whilst travelling at 85mph, causing the car to blow-out, swerve across two lanes before crashing to a stop.

AHAHAHLOL

THAT IS THE FUNNISET THING EVER!

Bekker

Golden Member
Sep 6, 2000
I don't know about it not being a good deal. If you look thru all the info I think the bid price is equal to the list price because it is really loaded. If I had the $ I would jump on it if I were in the mkt for an RX8 because the depreciation on this one will be far less than normal auto. I would drive it and if that is magic marker signature, I would have a clear coat and ton of wax, if that's even possible, on it.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Britney is hot, and a good dancer, but the infatuation stops there.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: DaviDaVinci
Why would anyone buy that car? Would they drive it if they bought it? And is that Autographed with a Magic Marker? That would come off right away.

Don't worry ... In 5 years, we'll be saying: "Who's Britney Spears?"

DaviDaVinci

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
Originally posted by: Bekker
I don't know about it not being a good deal. If you look thru all the info I think the bid price is equal to the list price because it is really loaded. If I had the $ I would jump on it if I were in the mkt for an RX8 because the depreciation on this one will be far less than normal auto. I would drive it and if that is magic marker signature, I would have a clear coat and ton of wax, if that's even possible, on it.

You would show off her Autograph on an RX8?

Maybe if Bono signed it or something. But, Britney....I don't know how I would react If I saw you drive by. I think I'd be emotionless.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Link

The Princess of Pop apparently attempted to put the car into second gear whilst travelling at 85mph, causing the car to blow-out, swerve across two lanes before crashing to a stop.

AHAHAHLOL

i dunno about that, learning to drive on a 360 modena, destroy it and still not care is pretty kewl.

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
Not like it takes any brain power, I'm sure ringling brothers has monkeys that do it allt he time too :p

GtPrOjEcTX

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Tiles2Tech

Don't worry ... In 5 years, we'll be saying: "Who's Britney Spears?"
extremely not likely.

m2kewl

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: LAUST
Not like it takes any brain power, I'm sure ringling brothers has monkeys that do it allt he time too :p

<insert comment regarding monkey and blonde here>

:p

PowerMac4Ever

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
Link

That Modena story was fake iirc

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: PowerMac4Ever
Link

That Modena story was fake iirc
You'd have to believe it's fake.
I think it'd make a little bit more of the news if a car had swerved across 2 lanes of freeway and crashed in LA. Dany Heatley did the same thing at about the same speed and look what the outcome of that Lamborghini was.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Link

AHAHAHLOL

i dunno about that, learning to drive on a 360 modena, destroy it and still not care is pretty kewl.

I fell so lower-middle class right now:disgust:

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Bekker

You would show off her Autograph on an RX8?

Maybe if Bono signed it or something. But, Britney....I don't know how I would react If I saw you drive by. I think I'd be emotionless.

Um... Well Britney is a sex icon. I would think that a car with her signature would be worth more than usual, despite what you think of her music.