Britney Spears Bares All

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

My original comment remarked that she said, "Is nothing sacred anymore?" And I said, "Apparently, your body isn't." She talks about how she didn't want her ex-boyfriend to talk about her in such an 'open way,' yet on the next page her body is on display for millions of horny teens?

That's all there is to it - sounds pretty 'open' (and hypocritical) to me.

Peks

Mar 6, 2003
in those ebaum pics, alguuilera is still hot in every pic...although shes kinda fat now.

leo decrapio looks the same...its not even a bad pic

Originally posted by: Peks
in those ebaum pics, alguuilera is still hot in every pic...although shes kinda fat now.

leo decrapio looks the same...its not even a bad pic
Same with Tom Cruise, except for the facial hair.

<--shudders

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: gopunk
I'm not saying it should be (what straight male would?). But I think that if she says she values her relationships as sacred (which she obviously doesn't, if she hooked it up with Fred Durst :)), it's hypocritical for her to whore her body out all over a humongous magazine cover.

i don't think so... i really don't see the connection between valuing a relationship and not having a problem with showing some skin. i could see it if she was in a relationship, and her bf asked her not to, but she did it anyways, but that doesn't seem to be the case (i think she's single right now).

Well you see lots of naked girls and topless girls wearing a bit less with some thongs on the beach.............