British people of ATOT, I need your help...

Boze

Dec 20, 2004
And I'm completely stumped...

At any rate, I'm wanting to see how Atomic Kitten is doing right now (haw, pun intended)... I have pals across the ocean telling me they're taking hiatus from the music industry after this last album they did, and their website is kinda not useful for getting chart info.

Give me the links please!

Boze

Dec 20, 2004
Originally posted by: DnaJ
Atomic Kitten are a load of wank, Hardcore's where it's at :cool:

Yeah well maybe they are, but they're hot, I love their voices, and my ex-girlfriend's freestyle DDR craze & need for a partner ended up ingraining Atomic Kitten in my mind because that was "her" song on 5th Mix...

Besides, my knowledge of British music is pretty much limited to Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, um... Rolling Stones, Robbie Williams, & Atomic Kitten, so expand my horizons brothers and sisters across the ocean.

DannyBoy

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2002
www.danj.me
Originally posted by: Boze
Originally posted by: DnaJ
Atomic Kitten are a load of wank, Hardcore's where it's at :cool:

Yeah well maybe they are, but they're hot, I love their voices, and my ex-girlfriend's freestyle DDR craze & need for a partner ended up ingraining Atomic Kitten in my mind because that was "her" song on 5th Mix...

Besides, my knowledge of British music is pretty much limited to Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, um... Rolling Stones, Robbie Williams, & Atomic Kitten, so expand my horizons brothers and sisters across the ocean.

Come to England sometime and I'll show you what good music is :)