Breitbart: Time for Ron Paul fans to support the Constitution.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...for-Ron-Paul-Fans-to-Support-the-Constitution

This is a gem.

You spit on us the entire primary, change the rules multiple times, don't let him speak, ignore crowd sizes, and downplay solid primary finishes and now need our support to win?

Yea no, most of the Liberty Movement want to see the GOP burned to the fucking ground. I HOPE we cause Romney to lose. It is the only thing I care about at the moment.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Lol nice. My only fear about the GOP's demise is takeover by the dems completely. I equally despise both parties and have a bad taste in my mouth just because of their concept.

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
It's true that both parties suck but until we weed out the corporate influence I don't see how a third party can have enough money to have a legit platform. Personally I like what the old school republicans stood for, before they got taken over by the neocons in the early 60's. The GOP of today looks nothing like the GOP from 60-70 years ago. I'll vote Ron Paul this year just to throw in the monkeywrench.

Last edited:

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
the only reason the corporate influence is so strong right now is because fucking congress says a corporation has the same rights as a person. and its fine, you are totally allowed to pony up millions to lobby your ideas. have a great day.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...for-Ron-Paul-Fans-to-Support-the-Constitution

This is a gem.

You spit on us the entire primary, change the rules multiple times, don't let him speak, ignore crowd sizes, and downplay solid primary finishes and now need our support to win?

Yea no, most of the Liberty Movement want to see the GOP burned to the fucking ground. I HOPE we cause Romney to lose. It is the only thing I care about at the moment.

Considering all that Romney has said and done to sink his own ship (the worst campaign I've ever seen really) the bolded above is kinda funny.

Romney is causing Romney to lose. I don't think the lack of support from Paul supporters comes anywhere near to representing the same level of damage as Mittens barking off flips flops almost daily, trying to make political hay from dead diplomats, or especially his 47% faceplant maneuver. The lukewarm support from his own party continues to dwindle as a result.

Don't worry, he'll lose, and it's starting to look like it will be an even harder thumping than McCain took in 08.

sunzt

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2003
lol read the comments sorted by rating. Entertaining to say the least.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Lol nice. My only fear about the GOP's demise is takeover by the dems completely. I equally despise both parties and have a bad taste in my mouth just because of their concept.

This country needs a solid four to eight years of Democrat White House plus congressional supermajority. Let things crash and burn under their well intentioned but horribly ignorant views, and people will be begging for a change. And they won't be able to blame Republicans. They'll try, but people will see through their bullshit.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

This is a gem.

I am all for giving obummer 4 more years after I went threw this whole Ron Paul Swindle of Ron Paul out of the nomination. Let Obummer destroy what was a great Nation for being stupid enough to beleave you he can redistribute the weatlh to the poor. The poor aren't poor because of circumstances alone . Many people pick themselves UP . YOU give the poor a good life you invite others to live the same life style. Creating super inflation as gooberment will always be in the red due to cash flow.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
I bet the vast majority do exactly that and vote Republican anyways.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I am all for giving obummer 4 more years after I went threw this whole Ron Paul Swindle of Ron Paul out of the nomination. Let Obummer destroy what was a great Nation for being stupid enough to beleave you he can redistribute the weatlh to the poor. The poor aren't poor because of circumstances alone . Many people pick themselves UP . YOU give the poor a good life you invite others to live the same life style. Creating super inflation as gooberment will always be in the red due to cash flow.

The typical reaction of folk so crazy as to believe that if they don't get their crazy way everybody else deserves to burn in hell. The right attitude is, "I don't know anything so let us hope that if Obama wins he will be a positive for the nation." Thy Kingdom come, on earth as it is in heaven. I will try to love the world as you do my Almighty God.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Burn GOP to the ground > Romney winning > Obama winning.

I don't want Obama to win, but we've gotta do what we've gotta do - and that is vote third party. Hey GOP, if you don't want Obama to win then stop picking big gov Neocons. It's time for YOU to vote Libertarian if you want to win. Not going to drag me along with another GWB.

Apr 27, 2012
The nerve of those idiots to say this when its been the Ron Paul supporters supporting the Constitution. It was the gop and democrats that have destroyed the Constitution.

Both parties must go

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Yea no, most of the Liberty Movement want to see the GOP burned to the fucking ground.
Agreed:) I don't know whether China will sack America first and colonize it or if the GOP will dissolve and the Hamiltonians/Lincolnites/Clayites will regroup and start a new party first. It's kind of ironic how the GOP has always preferred union over liberty yet they've almost always been more divided than their rival party.
Personally I like what the old school republicans stood for, before they got taken over by the neocons in the early 60's.
The Rockefeller Republicans were the original neocons (pro-UN/globalism/interventionism and pro-business/pro-"reform" instead of pro-market/pro-abolition) and they dominated the Republican Party by a small margin during most of the "interwar" era, so what you said makes no sense... in other words, Goldwater is the only one who comes anywhere close to standing out.
Don't worry, he'll lose, and it's starting to look like it will be an even harder thumping than McCain took in 08.
McCain didn't take that hard of a thumping in the popular vote, maybe because he wasn't quite as big of a retarded dickhead as Romney and maybe because so few could see the true Obama... in other words, if McCain hadn't made "national security" such a big part of his platform, he probably would've won and Sarah Palin was not originally a securitarian anyway. The 2008 RNC also had a populist (better) theme while the 2012 RNC had a more elitist and shitty theme.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Talk to Nader 2000 supporters to see how far this will get you. The gop doesn't give a shit about you and doesn't want to hear your whining. They will just rig the next ballots so no Paul people get a voice and you will all be assimilated back in. Just shut up, cast your vote, and go home and watch some tv.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
The nerve of those idiots to say this when its been the Ron Paul supporters supporting the Constitution. It was the gop and democrats that have destroyed the Constitution.

Both parties must go

Ron Paul does not support the constitution. Ron Paul would allow states to trample all over the peoples right.

Ron Paul would allow states to eliminate jury trials, just convict people without a trial is OK with Ron Paul.

Paul would allow for the elimination of a Woman's right to choose, and for you gun nuts Paul would allow states to arrest and execute people for gun possession. In fact a trial wouldn't even be required for Ron Paul.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

Excuse me for asking but, didn't Bush and Cheney do just about that during their eight years of starting unnecessary wars on credit while cutting taxes for their rich buddies?

And what's the difference between Obama redistributing wealth to the middle class and the poor like it's been done for decades before Obama took office, and The Repubs redistributing wealth from the middle class and the poor to the rich since Reagan and that trickle down lie got so disasterously popular?

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Ron Paul does not support the constitution. Ron Paul would allow states to trample all over the peoples right. Ron Paul would allow states to eliminate jury trials, just convict people without a trial is OK with Ron Paul. Paul would allow for the elimination of a Woman's right to choose, and for you gun nuts Paul would allow states to arrest and execute people for gun possession. In fact a trial wouldn't even be required for Ron Paul.
He doesn't support the quasi-illegal 14th Amendment and you're right that he's not acting in the spirit of the Federalists. The people who gave us the illegal tyranny we live under now supported chattel slavery at the expense of most, extended it well past when it would've naturally and less violently ended (see Article IV, see every other country for how to peaceably end slavery), they supported arresting people they suspected of helping non-Anglos (the alien and sedition acts), they supported high taxes to fund bureaucrats and to make the rich richer (the Whiskey Tax), supported gun control (stole the Whiskey Rebels' firearms and installed military forts on the little land the poor farmers actually had) and they waged war on the people who helped us gain independence (Quasi War with France). Hamilton and his Federalist allies were corrupt tyrannical assholes who crushed the spirit of the American Revolution and they should've been slaves to society themselves... instead, they got paid outrageous sums of money and power to put every generation since their own inclusive in chains.

Last edited:

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Ron Paul does not support the constitution. Ron Paul would allow states to trample all over the peoples right.

Ron Paul would allow states to eliminate jury trials, just convict people without a trial is OK with Ron Paul.

Paul would allow for the elimination of a Woman's right to choose, and for you gun nuts Paul would allow states to arrest and execute people for gun possession. In fact a trial wouldn't even be required for Ron Paul.

My turn:

Ron paul eats puppies.

Ron Paul would make it ILLEGAL, and punishable by tar/feather, to have a cat with 4 paws.

Ron paul came from outer space and invented big pharma.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
My turn:

Ron paul eats puppies.

Ron Paul would make it ILLEGAL, and punishable by tar/feather, to have a cat with 4 paws.

Ron paul came from outer space and invented big pharma.

:rolleyes:

Ron Paul actually supports elimination of our constitutional protection for these things. He has said the constitution and federal law have no place to tell the states what they can and cannot do.