Breitbart Exposes the "N Word" Lie (Hannity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Of course this will be completely ignored by the left because after all, even with the proof in front of them, Fox is the media wing of the TEA Party.

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006

ZaneNBK

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2000
Any feelings I had about NAACP being relevant or legitimate were lost entirely with the "Black Hole" vs. "Black Whore" thing a while back. They see and hear what they like in an attempt to prove to African-Americans that they're still necessary.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Any feelings I had about NAACP being relevant or legitimate were lost entirely with the "Black Hole" vs. "Black Whore" thing a while back. They see and hear what they like in an attempt to prove to African-Americans that they're still necessary.
I think the NAACP could still be relevant and legitimate, as there are lots of areas where blacks still lag considerably behind non-blacks. Problem is they've become the NAALCP (National Association for the Advancement of Liberal Colored People) and are now looking only to elect more liberals and more Democrats - but I repeat myself.

If the NAACP could get past blaming everything on racism and actually work on the true, specific causes of these problems, then it might well make this a much better country. For any widespread societal ill there are multiple causes, and those causes are not necessarily evenly distributed across racial or ethnic lines. So a race-based organization, if it is honest, might have better results in improving a particular race's performance in certain areas than a similar organization working on the same problem without that concentration.

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
as a person of color, i hate the NAACP.

oh wait, NAACP doesn't represent other colored people besides blacks

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Again, I'm a Southparkrat on this issue. "Jesse Jackson is not the emperor of black people."

Status
Not open for further replies.