Breaking News: Trump Formally and Unequivocally Concedes!!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Was that your idea of a clever retort? Oh dear.

People most profoundly affected by propaganda are the least likely to realize that they have been. Russia didn't hack the election- they hacked the minds of millions of Americans. Trump as President was an absurd proposition from the start yet here we are... People don't get that fucked in the head by accident.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The Russians hacked the election!

(Do you remember that for 4 years?)

Yea, and the R led senate intelligence committee even confirmed it. #dealwithit. Trump barely pulled it off last time, got wrecked this time. Get a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Post that clip on a nice spread of whack-job conservative sites, sit back and watch heads explode. Yes, I do think there's a lot of dumb as dodos Trump fans out there who'd believe that nicely done cut-n-paste job was the real thing.

• Wow
Reactions: Muse

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Post that clip on a nice spread of whack-job conservative sites, sit back and watch heads explode. Yes, I do think there's a lot of dumb as dodos Trump fans out there who'd believe that nicely done cut-n-paste job was the real thing.

Or just buy up advertising on shows like Limbaugh or Neal Bortz (is that idiot still alive?) and play the audio while the deplorables are injecting their daily dose of brain poison.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
The Russians hacked the election!

(Do you remember that for 4 years?)

I haven't heard anyone saying the Russians "hacked" the election. The claim is that they interfered in it, through pretty public means. That's not 'hacking'. Nobody suggested they electronically interfered with the voting machines, rather that they interfered with voters minds, through the normal means of propaganda and disinformation.

Now, personally I still think even _that_ claim is over-emphasised - maybe it's a way of not facing up to the problems of the US's own making? But it's not at the same level of conspiracist lunacy that the Republicans are now indulging in.

Apparently the Democrat Party is now one of the most competent and brilliantly devious organisations in the world, capable of organising a massive fraud across the entire country, and doing so with a fiendish brilliance that leaves no evidence. To be honest, who _wouldn't_ want a party capable of such an incredible feat running the country? With such evil geniuses in charge, the US will soon be taking over Russia. They've done a great job of hiding this supreme competence in the past, though, often managing to give the impression of being rather inept. Clearly they are also masters of disguise and deception.