Breaking News - Mass Murder of Cops in Lousiana

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Much of what's going on is because of our failed policies on the poor. Welfare is a failure. Our public education system is a failure. The war on drugs is a failure. Our prison system has failed us. Just about anything the government has gotten involved in has failed.

This is why I get a good laugh when people put all of their faith in politicians today. Trump. Obama. Hillary. None of these people are going to better your life. Only you can do that.

When people aren't working. When they are poor, destitute, and have zero hope this is what happens. The government isn't going to fix it. How can they, when they f*ck everything up to begin with?

It's not a failure but rather a great success, for globalists and their like minded multinational corporations that look at American prosperity as a threat,

because if the poor were far and few, public education actually taught people to think and question their leaders when they promise them trickle down pie in the sky, aren't afraid to call a spade a spade, prisons were for the few hardcore criminals,

then the people would have the time and energy to stop the erosion of the hard fought rights and the country's welfare because a few of the 1% want to line their pockets but they need to get those uppity little people out of the way first.

So they keep them poor or struggling, hook them on drugs, keep their wages low through outsourcing or in sourcing, promote the consumerism god above all else through policies of easy credit for frivolous spending, pitting different classes and races of people against each other, and finally promoting some strong authoritarian type that is going to fix everything in exchange for your freedoms, because it is your freedoms that caused this entire mess.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
How you get all of this from his post is unbelievable. LMAO!!!!! You really are insane.

You can call me whatever you want, but the facts are 80% of you conservaterrorists don't believe facts like Obama is not a muslim and then they just go deeper and deeper into the abyss and asking the country to follow.

If you had a legit opposition point.. people would have never given Obama a second term but all you have is conspiracy theories and then you call us crazy.

Would explain why the country is moving further and further away from the right.

runzwithsizorz

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
I don't think their service in a war zone had much if any impact of them choosing to shoot police officers. There are hundreds of thousands of veterans that served Iraq and Afghanistan who have not taken up guns against the police.

If not for my hitch in the Army,(71-75), I may never have learned about diversity, and working with different cultures, and races. I also gained more respect for our country, and the constitution. With that being said, do you think that maybe this shooters membership in the nation of islam had any bearing?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Obama and the leftist media have riled things up. I mean we still hear hands up don't shoot when it was proven michael brown did not have his hands up when he was shot. Facts won't stop Al Sharpton from profiting off that incident. And after this latest police shooting we have a POS obama who still refuses to condemn this anti-police violence. The same obama who invites BLM leaders to the white house while BLM groups are going down the street chanting what do we want... dead cops. When do we want it... now.

How many blacks have been killed by police officers since obama took office in 2009? Would it interest you to know that there have been over 3,500 murders in Chicago during that same time?

And lets forget all the facts that we know about the Alton Sterling shooting. Let's pretend Sterling was just some black guy minding his own business when a racist white cop pulled up just shot him for being black. Would that act justify the killing of 5 police officers in Dallas and 3 more in baton rouge? I know the leftist media and BLM would like to think so. By that measure since a Muslim killed 49 people in Orlando.... should we consider all muslims fair game? So are grievances against the muslim community justified?

damn straight! Everyone but me!

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
If not for my hitch in the Army,(71-75), I may never have learned about diversity, and working with different cultures, and races. I also gained more respect for our country, and the constitution. With that being said, do you think that maybe this shooters membership in the nation of islam had any bearing?

This is what he said in a video.
“If anything happened to me,” Long began, listing the Nation of Islam and the Islamic State as examples. “Don’t affiliate me with nothing. I’m affiliated with the spirit of justice.”

I think he made it clear in his videos that he didn't want to be defined through his affiliation with the Nation of Islam or his Christian faith, etc. etc.

I can definitely see someone like him being propagandized to join the Military. He talks about justice, fighting back, revolutions, successful revolutions through blood shed, revolutions being celebrated (July 4th). That nothing has been won simply by protesting, that you only succeed through bloodshed and money.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
You can call me whatever you want, but the facts are 80% of you conservaterrorists don't believe facts like Obama is not a muslim and then they just go deeper and deeper into the abyss and asking the country to follow.

If you had a legit opposition point.. people would have never given Obama a second term but all you have is conspiracy theories and then you call us crazy.

Would explain why the country is moving further and further away from the right.

Please show where I posted anything along the lines of the BS diatribe you just posted.

You and Michal1980 are the opposite side of the same coin. You with your conservaterrorists and him with liberals to blame for every wrong in the world.

dingster1

Mar 25, 2004
Stop thumping your chest in your grand display of virtue-signalling.

They DON'T have a right to this level of frustration, or anything close to it. They're killing cops over a problem that doesn't exist. There are some much smaller issues to deal with, but making up some huge bullshit and killing over that is not only NOT helping, it's making the problem far, far worse.

You're supporting the falsehood. Don't.

There is no "they" in this. These 2 idiots DO NOT represent the sane black populace, who by the way don't side with the foolish rhetoric of BLM, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
This is what he said in a video.

I think he made it clear in his videos that he didn't want to be defined through his affiliation with the Nation of Islam or his Christian faith, etc. etc.

I can definitely see someone like him being propagandized to join the Military. He talks about justice, fighting back, revolutions, successful revolutions through blood shed, revolutions being celebrated (July 4th). That nothing has been won simply by protesting, that you only succeed through bloodshed and money.

Long died a sovereign citizen as did Lavoy Finicum-

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article90183857.html

None of the recent shootings are really about race or religion (Long killed a black cop) but rather about whack jobs.

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
There is no "they" in this. These 2 idiots DO NOT represent the sane black populace, who by the way don't side with the foolish rhetoric of BLM, either.

It's way more than two - there are marches with closer to a hundred each all chanting for "whaddowewant? DEAD COPS!" "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" etc.

But you're right - those crowds aren't million-man-marches by any stretch. They're big enough to riot and cause big damage, kill people... but small enough that they truly could be dealt with if it came to that.

"They", in this case, meaning the BLM protesters. In that original post, I think I mean that all black people in the USA do have some legitimate complaints (as do we all!) but BLM is claiming that a 1-pound problem is more like a Ton. Exaggerating, stretching, downright lying.

I've been heartened to see the poor turnouts to BLM demonstrations (remember how mad they were about that when they hijacked the candlelight vigil for the gay club shooting?) and also how even much of the black community is recognizing that BLM is a farce, it's trouble, and is already starting to make race relations (and more) WORSE for the black community. They're speaking out against it even when the media is still kinda' trying to make BLM seem.... noble-ish?

Anyways, I see this starting to have a somewhat positive effect in that almost EVERYONE is beginning to hate the awful BLM movement! :biggrin:

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
It's way more than two - there are marches with closer to a hundred each all chanting for "whaddowewant? DEAD COPS!" "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" etc.

That happened once in 2014. That video is now routinely trotted out on twitter each time there is a protest somewhere as if it's happening right now, trying to get the white folks all cranked up. You've been duped.

http://www.snopes.com/black-lives-matter-protesters-chant-for-dead-cops-now-in-baton-rouge/

http://www.msnbc.com/the-reid-report/the-truth-about-the-dead-cops-chant

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011

Snopes used to mean something but I see that this one is yet another Kim LaCapria SJW article, dropping her already-low credibility to nearly zero.

And even if that one "dead cops" vid is inaccurate, the BLM protesters most certainly ARE stirring up sentiments of "kill cops" and "kill whites".

LOTS of those videos are cropping up everywhere. You going to deny them all?

You defending BLM? Why?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Snopes used to mean something but I see that this one is yet another Kim LaCapria SJW article, dropping her already-low credibility to nearly zero.

And even if that one "dead cops" vid is inaccurate, the BLM protesters most certainly ARE stirring up sentiments of "kill cops" and "kill whites".

You defending BLM? Why?

Do you feel oppressed by this new greater human?

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Do you feel oppressed by this new greater human?

While "greater human" is certainly debatable, no, I don't subscribe to your policies of oppression-whining, safe-spaces, more whining, bullying everyone into never ever offending you, etc.

That's a progressive thing. Only. Others don't think in such convoluted ways.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

You defending BLM? Why?

Lol bubble maintained!

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Translation, Snopes has said things I don't like so I reject it going forward.

Good job!