breaking News: Earthquake in Los ANglees.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Originally posted by: bUnMaNGo
gee people reply to tgg's thread but not my thread 3 hours ago :p I guess it's just because nobody felt the earlier one ;)

No, it's because nobody like you. Now go away.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
...waiting to see how fast an earthquake thread can turn into a geek thread..... "Like, dude, it rattled my video card!" "Thats because you bought a cheapass card and installed it like a moron"....etc. etc.

Smolek

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by: ThePresence
...waiting to see how fast an earthquake thread can turn into a geek thread..... "Like, dude, it rattled my video card!" "Thats because you bought a cheapass card and installed it like a moron"....etc. etc.

::starts clock::

bUnMaNGo

Feb 9, 2000

hmm... I have a set of Altec Lansings that I got through the Hot Deals forum that I use with my TV... those along with my DVD player fell off the top of my TV because of the quake... does that count? :)

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: bUnMaNGo

hmm... I have a set of Altec Lansings that I got through the Hot Deals forum that I use with my TV... those along with my DVD player fell off the top of my TV because of the quake... does that count? :)

YES

Bomex

Nov 30, 2001
I live in Yorba Linda....

it felt bigger than a 4.6 to me
o well...time to sleep

SOSTrooper

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2001
Wow they actually have records of earthquakes and their estimated magnitude from 2150 B.C.