Breaking News - Clark is in the Race

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Clarks advantage would be in debates with people like Lieberman during the campaign. Dean has the unfortunate habit of plain speaking. The attack by Smokin Joe L. with Israel is a case in point. In case you missed it, Dean said the us needs to deal in a level manner with both sides. Evidently "level dealing" is Beltspeak for screwing Israel. Lieberman knew that and turned Deans point around on him. Dean was caught off guard. I do not believe Clark would have.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Considering that most people can't name any of his competitors, that might be irrelevant.
Bush won b/c he had mad money, an amoral political hacks on the payroll, and a family name. Ultimately, Clark needs a lot of money . . . possibly even more than Bush's $74M in 1999.

308nato

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
Considering that most people can't name any of his competitors, that might be irrelevant.
Bush won b/c he had mad money, an amoral political hacks on the payroll, and a family name. Ultimately, Clark needs a lot of money . . . possibly even more than Bush's $74M in 1999.

I don't know, He already has Winston's vote and we don't even know yet how the General stands on the 1.6gal flush, top loading washing machines or how to offset the effect barnyard animals farting have on the ozone hole.

:)

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: 308nato

I don't know, He already has Winston's vote and we don't even know yet how the General stands on the 1.6gal flush, top loading washing machines or how to offset the effect barnyard animals farting have on the ozone hole.

And you know what I know about Clark how...? :p

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

I'm sure those are all very important issues to you 308, but there are others who are more concerned with issues like jobs and the shock and awe America is suffering over Iraq.

rickn

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Clark is certainly more interesting than Bush. I enjoyed listening to his thoughts on the Iraq war. Was very insightful. But he's a military man, I have my reservations

amok

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Where's the money?
I have no idea who is financing his campaign .
He is good friends with one of the most prolific fundraising democrats on recent record ;). If that person decides to enter the fray on Clark's side, it could quickly turn very interesting.

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: rickn
Clark is certainly more interesting than Bush. I enjoyed listening to his thoughts on the Iraq war. Was very insightful. But he's a military man, I have my reservations

I agree; he is probably just another "dullard" and a "brainwashed delusional jar-head" who is not "capable of getting a real job and had to join the military" because he doesn't "posses the mental faculties"

...Right Boobdn?

They need the "structure" of military life. They need someone to tell them how exactly to do everything. They don't possess the mental faculties to figure it out on their own.

Now that their brainwashing is complete they think they've made some "contribution."

The only contribution made was us contributing our tax dollars to keep these dullards employed until they could be taught how to march in a straight line.

Jan 12, 2003
I think they have a better chance with Clark, given the other clowns they have running...all he needs to do is use "change" rhetoric and not merely bashing Bush policies while at the same time not offering any substantive policies of their own...

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Thank God. This is another milestone to the end of the first, and only, Weasel Bush term.

Wesley is unbreakable, and his foreign policy experience, that he had first-handedly worked on, is leagues and leagues above and beyone bushs.

Let Wesley surround himself with the right people and he will smash Bush like a pancake before they even get to their debates!

ROCK ON!

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx

I agree; he is probably just another "dullard" and a "brainwashed delusional jar-head" who is not "capable of getting a real job and had to join the military" because he doesn't "posses the mental faculties"

...Right Boobdn?

They need the "structure" of military life. They need someone to tell them how exactly to do everything. They don't possess the mental faculties to figure it out on their own.

Now that their brainwashing is complete they think they've made some "contribution."

The only contribution made was us contributing our tax dollars to keep these dullards employed until they could be taught how to march in a straight line.

JohnGalt, are you capable of posting without mentioning the above drivel? Every single post I've seen from you has this horseshit in it. Your pure hate for BOBDN and anyone who's opinion differs from yours is quite apparent by your constant personal attacks. Honestly, are you contributing to the thread at all by posting the same damn thing over and over? If you have personal issues with BOBDN, perhaps you should work them out via PMs?

Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: phillyTIM
Thank God. This is another milestone to the end of the first, and only, Weasel Bush term.

Wesley is unbreakable, and his foreign policy experience, that he had first-handedly worked on, is leagues and leagues above and beyone bushs.

Let Wesley surround himself with the right people and he will smash Bush like a pancake before they even get to their debates!

ROCK ON!

Your grasp of politics is truly dazzling. Dazzling or indicative...I'm not sure which.

Surround himself with the right people? Explain what you mean there please. :)

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3

Honestly, are you contributing to the thread at all by posting the same damn thing over and over? If you have personal issues with BOBDN, perhaps you should work them out via PMs?

One person posted, "But he's a military man, I have my reservations," so I pointed out that he is not alone....Boobdn wouldn't want a dullard to run this country either....perhaps you should take your problems with to to PM...

edit: and quit whining when things don't go your way.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3

Honestly, are you contributing to the thread at all by posting the same damn thing over and over? If you have personal issues with BOBDN, perhaps you should work them out via PMs?

One person posted, "But he's a military man, I have my reservations," so I pointed out that he is not alone....Boobdn wouldn't want a dullard to run this country either....perhaps you should take your problems with to to PM...

edit: and quit whining when things don't go your way.

JohnGalt, did you see ANY statements of political views in my post? How could you possibly know if "things don't go my way"? Your response indicates that you either didn't read my post in its entirety or ignored parts of it for which you have no answer. I asked you a question: Are you capable of posting without mentioning this drivel? I have yet to see a thread in which you've participated where you haven't posted this tripe.