Brave soul to flash a Titan to Black?

lavaheadache

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2005
Wonder if there is any hope on the table to flash an original Titan with a tweaked bios derived from the Black. I know AMD is more known to be "unlockable" but just maybe....

3DVagabond

Lifer
Aug 10, 2009
If that were the case then it would also make sense that the 780 could be flashed to a 780 ti. Has anyone done that?

Unoid

Dec 20, 2012
lava, in your terms...

can I flash a T-bone into a Porterhouse?

:)

lavaheadache

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2005
lava, in your terms...

can I flash a T-bone into a Porterhouse?

:)

T-bone is missing the filet, but if you bought the short loin you could cut either one. :biggrin:

Now the question is... What did they do with the filet? Did they grind it up for burgers or is it still there for tar tar?

Unoid

Dec 20, 2012
T-bone is missing the filet, but if you bought the short loin you could cut either one. :biggrin:

Now the question is... What did they do with the filet? Did they grind it up for burgers or is it still there for tar tar?

Yum filet tartar.

I bet it's there but I bet nvidia physically lasered them off

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000

Tbone still has thr ternderloin. :hmm:

lavaheadache

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2005
While technically it does, the standard for a t bone is a small .5 inch diameter nugget of meat on the tenderloin side. The t bone steak is cut from the end of the short loin where the tenderloin tapers off. A porterhouse has a true barrel cut of filet intact. The trouble is that steak houses have muddied the waters calling a porterhouse a t bone cause it is a more attractive name to use foolish Americans.

Last edited: