Braun Shaver 19.99

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Nice, and if you buy $100 more worth of Braun stuff you get a $50 GC towards Amazon.com:

Qualify for a $50 promotional certificate good toward a future Amazon.com purchase when you spend $129 on Braun and/or Oral B products by December 31, 2004. (Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace, Auctions, or zShops.)

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
damm i was about to buy it and they just raised the price. It is now 40

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
thanks josh...it switched back again...it was 40 when i look at it the last time...WIERD....anyways picked up one...thanks everyone

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
that shaver costs slightly less than a foil and new blade combo for my current shaver the braun synchro 7505. $21.99 compared to 19.99 fo rthis shaver. now I don't know which to get lol

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
read the reviews closely..they complain cause it doesn't come with a travel case and the trimmer attachment doesn't work well. Everybody seems to agree that it shaves close and thats pretty much what im looking for..and for $20 how can you loose?

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
so which should I get? a new foil/blade for my 7505 or this shaver? help me decide pls k thx

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
well i got the shaver today and used it...it works GREAT. The main thing i ask from a shaver is close shave and this one definitly has that one licked. The only electric shaver that i had before this was a norelco and it SUCKED. I got it about 8 years ago. I got a corder version..yes they made corded versions then :). It did have the lift & cut system which i think is just a gimic if you look at the blade system on them. The reviewers on amazon don't know there as$es from a hole in the ground..thats why i hate reading user reviews so much sometimes. It DOES come with a travel case..and yes the side trimmer thingy sucks but i really don't care cause i woudln't use it anyways. This is a great deal though.