Brad Parscale hospitalized after suicide threats

Jan 25, 2011
Ugh. Hopefully he is getting the help he needs and is open to it. Easy to try to dunk on the man but there but for the grace of god...

Reactions: Fenixgoon

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Looks like being on tRumps orbit has a cost. I hope his family is okay and he gets the treatment he needs.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
So is he about to be indicted for something he did as campaign manager, or simply remorse for what he did?

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
“Brad Parscale is a member of our family and we all love him. We are ready to support him and his family in any way possible," Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh said in a statement. "The disgusting, personal attacks from Democrats and disgruntled RINOs (Republicans in name only) have gone too far, and they should be ashamed of themselves for what they’ve done to this man and his family.”

Give me a freaking break. Yeah sure, he tried to off himself because democrats. Barf.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Oh God, those people are such trash

Yes, and just think of the snowflakery. This guy works on political campaigns for a living. He has rarely been criticized directly. Yet he's so emotionally sensitive because his candidate is frequently criticized that he just felt he had to end it all.

But of course, Trump demoting him and calling him a loser had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
So I think Trump has had 5 campaign managers:

#1 Charged with assault
#2 In jail, for various crimes
#3 Being charged with Fraud
#4 Attempted Suicide, and will likely be charged with FEC violations

Why TF would anyone work for this piece of shit, and how can his supporters still think this is anything but a symptom of Trump's criminal nature, or at the very least his ability to surround himself with terrible people.

Reactions: DarthKyrie