Boycott 'Death of a President'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: senseamp
Originally posted by: Googer
I am pretty sure you cannot link to pirated movie bittorrents on this board.
I may be wrong.

I hope the moderators are willing to make an exception for this one special case.

I doubt it. Use your brain.

Use your common sence.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: scootermaster
I'd never heard about that. It's not playing in that many theaters around here, but I found one that's showing it. I'll check it out this weekend (was looking for something to watch)

You sick twisted terrorist bastard.

I'm just quoting this because, well, just because.

It's nice to know I'm a terrorist for viewing some media. I went to the symphony and a holocaust memorial and looked at a newspaper within the last week. Does that confirm me as a terrorist? What about watching Laguna Beach? Cuz I did that too.

Oh, and I occasionally talk to my family. That makes me a terrorist for certain, right? Because if watching a movie makes you a terrorist, then talking to your family should too, right?
it's only when you watch unpatriotic movies duh!

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
I am pretty sure you cannot link to pirated movie bittorrents on this board.
I may be wrong.

I hope the moderators are willing to make an exception for this one special case.

I doubt it. Use your brain.

Use your common sence.

use your dictionary.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
I'd never heard about that. It's not playing in that many theaters around here, but I found one that's showing it. I'll check it out this weekend (was looking for something to watch)

Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
I never heard of it - the premise sounds really interesting though. Thanks for the head's up!

haha talk about your major backfires haha :thumbsup: