Boy was I disappointed!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hankerton

Golden Member
Apr 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Jnetty99
Originally posted by: Hankerton
Originally posted by: Nikamichi
Some people never learn.

ALWAYS ask for :camera:'s!

Believe me I would have, but that wouldn't be the most professional thing to ask of somebody while most of the time you're just talking business.

Despite the wedding ring, I got the impression she was looking for something a little more then a friendship as well.

What did she say to you when you met or you didnt talk about it?

She seemed a little uncomfortable when we met, I was immediately thinking that I'm going to divert the conversation onto something really tame, like who my replacement is, and what she was doing over the weekend, etc.

BTW, I would never mess with a married woman, thats just wrong on so many levels.

I got the feeling she envisioned someone who looked a bit different as well. Not to toot my own horn, but I have a very muscular physique and do not fit into the stereotypical mold of nerds.

Maybe I should refer her to some of you ATOTers who fit her idea of a hot guy?

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: FrankyJunior
Sametime Connect? Who uses that program? Do you work for GE? I know they use it.

No, not GE, I'd rather not say. One of the BIG pharmacuetical companies.
ST is a corporate solution to instant messaging... a lot of companies use it internally. Saves major $ in phone calls... and it's much more convenient IMO.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
BTW, I would never mess with a married woman, thats just wrong on so many levels.

but looking for a new GF while you're currently dating someone is A-OK?:roll:

Nikamichi

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2003
Maybe I should refer her to some of you ATOTers who fit her idea of a hot guy?

So, she's a fat domineering bitch that likes scrawny nerds?

Yeah, ATOT is just the place for her.

Hankerton

Golden Member
Apr 11, 2003
Originally posted by: jagec

but looking for a new GF while you're currently dating someone is A-OK?:roll:

No, it's not, you're right. But I decided if anything came to fruision with this girl, I would have immediately broken up with my current SO.

I'm 23 and my relationship right now isn't all that serious, we're both very busy and we only see each other when we can. ~once a week at best

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Originally posted by: MrChad
:laugh:

Well, at least it wasn't a 300 lb, 40 year old man who lives in his mom's basement.

hey watch it, you don't want to offend people here :)

Munky

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2005
You know, I also know a woman at my work place who's like 10 years my senior, and she has a really sweet voice that sound like she's my age (I'm 24), except that she looks pretty hot too (well, she is the hottest one in my department). She even has a kid and that would usually be an instant turn off, but I'd have no problem hooking up with her. But she's currently going out with this flabby old guy, so I decided to leave them alone for now.