Boxes of WH documents retrieved after left office

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Typical Trump doing anything he wants, anytime he wants, anywhere he wants and if it's illegal, unethical, immoral or criminal in nature, he'll simply lie his way around it and/or brazenly admit it, get his lawyers to forever stall his being sued, prosecuted and indicted while he merrily piles more and more of his acts of malfeasance on top of that mountain of lawsuits he's been accumulating over the years and decades of his being a blatant scofflaw.

Meanwhile, he's got 70+ million followers who preach personal responsibility at every opportunity cheering him on to be even more of the "champion of the victimized ignored and neglected" who see through him their wishes being answered to get revenge on a system that owed them much but never delivered.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
I don't know anything about any boxes. I've never met those boxes before. I have no idea about any boxes, no matter how many people saw me with them or where they were found in my private places.

Photos/videos come out.
Oh, those boxes. I only saw them once. I see hundreds of boxes every day.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
I want to know who he was sharing these with. I doubt he wanted it just to re-read to himself.

Reactions: hal2kilo

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Well, that's now also under investigation. Seems there are some other records missing. Like the gifts list.

“Really stupid or really corrupt”: State Department reveals Trump’s foreign gift records are missing | Salon.com

Loved the furs are fake part. Hehe.
This is what the Saudis tried with Obama.

I would bet they tried the same thing with Trump. The Obama people apparently did the right thing and turned them over. Does anyone here think that’s what Trump’s people did?

Reactions: Captante