Bowling - I just shot my wad

daclayman

Golden Member
Sep 27, 2000
I am not a braggard by any means but I tossed 245-300-300-845 about 5 hours ago. My friends say it will take time to set in but I've never had an 800 so the second 300 was truly a non-event. I just needed to get 8 strikes in the 3rd game to have a chance at the 800 series. I guess I'm posting this because of the buzz; it's a drug-like induced place one gets to to accomplish this kind of thing. It's a focus to accomplish something without care of what's accomplished; it just must be done. I'll come down soon (I hope) but this feeling of power I feel everyone should feel. It's the 'zone' as they say. Live life to get to the zone or the next part store...:beer:

edit: Spectrum Lanes is the whore I abused tonight.

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Hey uh.. I know i'm tired and all.. but I have no idea what in god's name you are talking about.

Well.,. I know it's bowling... but what's that 845 number..>??\\

ohh.. its all those other numbers added together...

you know there's something wrong with you if you ask and answer your own question in a single post..

goodnight.

Dissipate

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2004
You bowled all those high scores and you didn't even bet anyone any $$$?? Dude, you missed your window of opportunity.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
whoooooa.... *bows*

i guess you play a lot? are they going to put a placard for you up?

BaboonGuy

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2002
you guys do realize 300 = perfect game. so TWO 300s in a ROW!? that's crazy. did u play a forth time?

Dissipate

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2004
Originally posted by: BaboonGuy
you guys do realize 300 = perfect game. so TWO 300s in a ROW!? that's crazy. did u play a forth time?

Nothing a computerized bowling machine couldn't do. ;)

daclayman

Golden Member
Sep 27, 2000
some others wanted me to pot bowl and I said no no and no - I'm taking my dream home without losing cash/face. I should be getting a call from the grand rapids press (if not, no biggie). It's hard to express.