Bow Down To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I came accross a story today that blew my mind. A principal of a school in California thought it might be a neat ideal to have all of the Students bow down on one Knee before they would be sent to class. I dont know where these idiots come from. This is America and we bow down to no one. This is pure Madness.

http://news.yahoo.com/public-school-kids-no-longer-forced-kneel-principal-115038247.html

Article I of the United States Constitution forbids any grant of nobility in the United States. Sadly, Dana Carter, the very important new principal of Calimesa Elementary School in Southern California’s Inland Empire, failed to get the memo about the 226-year-old document.

An already-changed policy instituted at Calimesa Elementary for the start of the school year had forced students to kneel down in front of Carter — and potentially other administrators– before being sent to class, reports CBS Los Angeles.

The President of the School should be arrested for Tyrany against the USA.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Stupid thing for the pricipal to do. Seems the guy wanted a ego boost.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Oh hell just for fun please site the relevant statue that established this specific crime....

Also what the principal did was bat shit crazy.

Last edited:

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
I came accross a story today that blew my mind. A principal of a school in California thought it might be a neat ideal to have all of the Students bow down on one Knee before they would be sent to class. I dont know where these idiots come from. This is America and we bow down to no one. This is pure Madness.

http://news.yahoo.com/public-school-kids-no-longer-forced-kneel-principal-115038247.html

Article I of the United States Constitution forbids any grant of nobility in the United States. Sadly, Dana Carter, the very important new principal of Calimesa Elementary School in Southern California’s Inland Empire, failed to get the memo about the 226-year-old document.

An already-changed policy instituted at Calimesa Elementary for the start of the school year had forced students to kneel down in front of Carter — and potentially other administrators– before being sent to class, reports CBS Los Angeles.

When did public schools have presidents? :confused:

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
What in the world??? If my kid came home and told me they were forced to kneel before someone in public school there would be hell to pay.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
It's a public school, you should expect this type of behavior and worse from the teachers and administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.